What's new

Lobo Available for Download on Playstation Network

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Credits to Pig Of The Hut for this information.

The new DLC character for Injustice: Gods Among Us, Lobo, is now accessible via download on the Playstation Network's PSN Store. Top tournament player Pig of the Hut has been kind enough to test the character and make some observations about his mechanics. The following is a list of comparisons he has drawn between Lobo and a series of other characters in the game.

- Sinestro's ji1
- Joker's ji2
- Aquaman's ji3
- Solomon Grundy's d2
- One of the best f3 attacks in the game
- Fastest dash speed in the game
- F213 is agreat footsie string where gun projectiles hit sweep distance out
- His damage output is HUGE
- his trait is like nuclear shells where any time he uses his gun in a special move or string it alters the effect, this adds a lot of depth.

Sample Combos:

- command throw mb, b3, ji2 f21 low chain 36%
- 12 command throw b3 ji2 f21 low chain 40% 43$ W JI2
- JI2 12 command throw mb b3 f21 low chain mb 47%

PSN players, enjoy the new character!

Article edited by GamerBlake90

Attachments

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
nice, so its like shazam's trait, except it adds properties to his gun attacks......hmmm so does it make all his gun based attacks launch? also i got an update, is this the patch? and where are the patch notes? ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh LOL

Sasarix

"Heaven Will Fall!"
Im on the east coast and no Lobo yet for me on ps3 I looked on the store and on the character select screen but the game updated lol

Seems like Lobo is only available on ps3 for those who purchased the season pass otherwise you'll have to wait until psn store updates later today.

McCarron

Noob
The PS3 1.02 patch is 200MB and appears to include the new Compatibility Pack (due to Sony's less restrictive update sizes). BUT the PS Store doesn't appear to have Lobo for purchase yet (that should come in the afternoon) but if you have the Season Pass activated on your system Lobo SHOULD be available once you are patched.

JRosa21

Noob
Has anyone noticed any balance changes yet? I'm patiently waiting that Joker buff that's never coming.

JRosa21

Noob
All I want is a 1 frame parry that can parry jump ins...that's all. I'll go back to maining him. I'm actually gonna play him tonight at the break. Until I am in a do or die situation that is.