What's new

Living Injustice Tier List

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
That match up is weird. It's hard to block that teleport consistantly to punish. I play PL pretty often though so that's why it looks weird. You just have to be constantly mobile and throw out a lot of d1s to catch shit. I wasn't really worried about him hitting me as much as I was on getting the knockdown.

Why are you riding Noobe so hard? He beat Reo 10-9 in a 6-4 match up ONLINE. That's terrible. Doomsday is amazing online. The dude uses all my set-ups and plays like I did a month ago. I'm money matching REO at NEC. Wait for NEC before you start spouting bullshit. I consistantly beat top placers
According to Reo it's 5-5, and every bad matchup you have for Doomsday, Noobe excels in. You're the only one spouting bullshit on this forum and I can't wait for you to get your ass kicked.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
That match up is weird. It's hard to block that teleport consistantly to punish. I play PL pretty often though so that's why it looks weird. You just have to be constantly mobile and throw out a lot of d1s to catch shit. I wasn't really worried about him hitting me as much as I was on getting the knockdown.

Why are you riding Noobe so hard? He beat Reo 10-9 in a 6-4 match up ONLINE. That's terrible. Doomsday is amazing online. The dude uses all my set-ups and plays like I did a month ago. I'm money matching REO at NEC. Wait for NEC before you start spouting bullshit. I consistantly beat top placers
didnt you just say 2 days ago doomsday is hard to use in lag besides what it looks like and you gotta do stuff down to the frame?

SonicBoomBrad

Best Doomsday in the world
didnt you just say 2 days ago doomsday is hard to use in lag besides what it looks like and you gotta do stuff down to the frame?
Yeah, you can say either. I'm honestly just salty as fuck that people hype this guy up so much. Like I said, we'll wait for NEC.

According to Reo it's 5-5, and every bad matchup you have for Doomsday, Noobe excels in. You're the only one spouting bullshit on this forum and I can't wait for you to get your ass kicked.
I've never lost to a Batgirl in tournament, I've never lost to a Wonder Woman in tournament. I've never lost to a Frost in tournament. The only Flash I've lost to is Legend. The only Supermen I lose to are Slayer and Theo. Like what is your point? I excel in the match ups too. That doesn't mean they're 5-5. Ignoring a characters obvious flaws in match ups because you can beat people in sets online is stupid.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Why has this thread become into who is the best DD instead of actually discussing the matchups we all worked so hard for?

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
in the PDF it says flash vs aquaman is 5 -5 under flash but 6 - 4 for aquaman under aquaman. also i know these MU # are based on opinions and all but i would like to know why i wasn't included in the flash MU discussion SonicBoomBrad i have grinded out MU's with almost every known "best" representation of these character with multiple tournaments and countless hours devoted to figuring out these MU and developing tech against specific characters and such.

SonicBoomBrad

What I learned from this video is that on PS3 Earth Shake is unblockable. I also learned the game likes to slow down during combos causing drops. This match up is 8-2 ps3 vs xbox360. put that in the matchup chart
At least that Bob Ross picture is still godlike.

in the PDF it says flash vs aquaman is 5 -5 under flash but 6 - 4 for aquaman under aquaman. also i know these MU # are based on opinions and all but i would like to know why i wasn't included in the flash MU discussion SonicBoomBrad i have grinded out MU's with almost every known "best" representation of these character with multiple tournaments and countless hours devoted to figuring out these MU and developing tech against specific characters and such.
I didn't invite you because I knew you'd do this shit and I already had enough stress from P2W being in that pm.

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
Yeah, you can say either. I'm honestly just salty as fuck that people hype this guy up so much. Like I said, we'll wait for NEC.

I've never lost to a Batgirl in tournament, I've never lost to a Wonder Woman in tournament. I've never lost to a Frost in tournament. The only Flash I've lost to is Legend. The only Supermen I lose to are Slayer and Theo. Like what is your point? I excel in the match ups too. That doesn't mean they're 5-5. Ignoring a characters obvious flaws in match ups because you can beat people in sets online is stupid.
What Batgirls? Not Sonic Fox. What Wonder Woman has ever made Top 8 at WNF? What Frosts do you have in SoCal? Damn sure not Khaotik. Tier lists are decided by the 2 characters fighting at the highest level. You are the biggest hypocrite for trying to take away Noobe's credit because he runs sets online, then turn around and brag about beating no notable players, just because it's in a tournament setting. Come to NEC and beat the best of those characters in long sets and your opinion will hold some weight.

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Owner
Administrator
Premium Supporter
What I learned from this video is that on PS3 Earth Shake is unblockable. I also learned the game likes to slow down during combos causing drops. This match up is 8-2 ps3 vs xbox360. put that in the matchup chart
Every mix up ever created is unblockable on the ps3, tournament yesterday the game went into the twilight zone for 10 seconds and someone just put the stick down. Welcome to Injustice, whens marvel? At least its ape shit crazy the whole time.

SonicBoomBrad

Hold my weight against who? I play Chef, Tyrant, Theo, Slayer, Nubcakes, Godspeed, and Krayzie every week. I played PL last week. I've played DJT, MIT, and Flawed when they came down. I've played Reno Racks in tournament. I play Smarr and DAB on xbox every time I'm on. I've played against Wound and Ducky in sets. Who's not notable? Who the fuck are you anyway? Like are you retarded? What Doomsday can even come close to that besides Noobe? You can't even say one of us is definitively better because we've never been to the same tournament. Wait for NEC ffs.

I'm going to make a serious post right now no trolling:

Seriously I am not at all sure how any of you can continue to take this game seriously. No one can come up with a real ruleset for stages. Its either turn off interactables or use player 2 to decide the random stage. No more of this double 50/50 nonsense or winner picks stage etc. Always random with player 2. Seriously this is hella stupid.

Also any tournament on PS3 is a crack of shit for this game (and any game for that matter). The system can't handle when INJ decides to randomly break their backgrounds on stages causing a lot of frame rate slow downs and this isn't something you can practice for as far as when it makes you drop your combos by erasing inputs because of the frame rate drops.

At WNF, EVO etc this shit happened every match I played it. You can call me salty idc but when it happens to you then you will mention it too and you will say "well pl was right". Just like when I talked about the input bug the first year of MK and everyone called me a crybaby and then it started happening to them.

As far as this match up chart. The game hasn't even been out a year. Chill. Also I'm not sure if this game will continue to survive that long. At least when MK was patched it retained a fun factor until it became all about Cyrax, Kabal, Sonya. Its not fun and it severely lacks things that makes a fighting game addicting and great. I don't wake up and say omg I wanna play some injustice. The only fun thing is cheesing someone out with interactables. You don't think its dumb to when you are playing on Asylum that you get knocked into the pig part of the asylum and the person gets a free interactable throw so that is whatever you combo did maybe 40% + a free 20% from the interactable and then you dash up and throw the pig at them thats 80%. Like come on man.

"Why is there even an argument about who the best doomsday is?"

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
Hold my weight against who? I play Chef, Tyrant, Theo, Slayer, Nubcakes, Godspeed, and Krayzie every week. I played PL last week. I've played DJT, MIT, and Flawed when they came down. I've played Reno Racks in tournament. I play Smarr and DAB on xbox every time I'm on. I've played against Wound and Ducky in sets. Who's not notable? Who the fuck are you anyway? Like are you retarded? What Doomsday can even come close to that besides Noobe? You can't even say one of us is definitively better because we've never been to the same tournament. Wait for NEC ffs.
Hey idiot, none of those people play the aforementioned characters. Try to keep up with your own bullshit. I am a nobody, but I'm also not the one parading around as the self proclaimed god of the Doomsday forum. All you do is discredit Noobe because "he's never placed in a major" and it just makes you look like a bitter bitch.

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
Oh I'm sorry, because there's people that are close to the level of Doomsday I play that actually post on this forum and try to contribute?
You're not contributing. You're tearing down other players to make yourself look better. There's an obvious difference.

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Owner
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Hey idiot, none of those people play the aforementioned characters. Try to keep up with your own bullshit. I am a nobody, but I'm also not the one parading around as the self proclaimed god of the Doomsday forum. All you do is discredit Noobe because "he's never placed in a major" and it just makes you look like a bitter bitch.
You had the tiniest of arguments until that mouth opened. Placings at majors is what the FGC is about, first hard lessoned taught to me. You are just going to have to hold that shit.

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
You had the tiniest of arguments until that mouth opened. Placings at majors is what the FGC is about, first hard lessoned taught to me. You are just going to have to hold that shit.

If that's the case, then neither has Brad, regardless if he hasn't attended one. Noobe places at his respective Florida regionals as Brad does at his weekly. There's no reason to bash the guy every chance he gets.

I'm going to make a serious post right now no trolling:

Seriously I am not at all sure how any of you can continue to take this game seriously. No one can come up with a real ruleset for stages. Its either turn off interactables or use player 2 to decide the random stage. No more of this double 50/50 nonsense or winner picks stage etc. Always random with player 2. Seriously this is hella stupid.

Also any tournament on PS3 is a crack of shit for this game (and any game for that matter). The system can't handle when INJ decides to randomly break their backgrounds on stages causing a lot of frame rate slow downs and this isn't something you can practice for as far as when it makes you drop your combos by erasing inputs because of the frame rate drops.

At WNF, EVO etc this shit happened every match I played it. You can call me salty idc but when it happens to you then you will mention it too and you will say "well pl was right". Just like when I talked about the input bug the first year of MK and everyone called me a crybaby and then it started happening to them.

As far as this match up chart. The game hasn't even been out a year. Chill. Also I'm not sure if this game will continue to survive that long. At least when MK was patched it retained a fun factor until it became all about Cyrax, Kabal, Sonya. Its not fun and it severely lacks things that makes a fighting game addicting and great. I don't wake up and say omg I wanna play some injustice. The only fun thing is cheesing someone out with interactables. You don't think its dumb to when you are playing on Asylum that you get knocked into the pig part of the asylum and the person gets a free interactable throw so that is whatever you combo did maybe 40% + a free 20% from the interactable and then you dash up and throw the pig at them thats 80%. Like come on man.

"Why is there even an argument about who the best doomsday is?"

ps: you know that interactable isn't free, right?

SonicBoomBrad

If that's the case, then neither has Brad, regardless if he hasn't attended one. Noobe places at his respective Florida regionals as Brad does at his weekly. There's no reason to bash the guy every chance he gets.
I don't bash Noobe bro, I've said he's an amazing Doomsday on many occasions. I've even said he might be better than me. I say I think I'm better than him because I do based on what I've seen of him. We won't know that for sure until NEC. So I don't see why this is a discussion or why people feel the need to go out of their way and tell me Noobe is better.