What's new

Living Injustice Tier List

SonicBoomBrad

Best Doomsday in the world
Who the hell declared you best Doomsday? That title belongs to Noobe.
Why? Because he played MK? Until he places at an actual major he hasn't done any more than I have. We'll see at NEC, but honestly competitive fighting games aren't my main focus, I have much more important problems in my life right now.

SonicBoomBrad

would you mind including his mu numbers. honestly he is the best superman right now..
Kind of hard to say he's the definite best Superman when Theo exists. I'll definitely ask him after NEC though. We usually play when I'm actually on my xbox anyway. I don't intend on updating this until after then. Way more stress than I can hang with right now.

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
Kind of hard to say he's the definite best Superman when Theo exists. I'll definitely ask him after NEC though. We usually play when I'm actually on my xbox anyway. I don't intend on updating this until after then. Way more stress than I can hang with right now.
true. just thinking out loud

CommonNick

Europe, PSN: "CommonNick"
Why? Because he played MK? Until he places at an actual major he hasn't done any more than I have. We'll see at NEC, but honestly competitive fighting games aren't my main focus, I have much more important problems in my life right now.
That may be why you shouldn't be the one labled as the best Doomsday.
Not so hyped for KI, I'm waiting for more reviews and characters. What I am hyped for is NEC:
12/6/2013 – 12/8/2013
I'm gonna learn so many tactics, and the tiers may change as well, who know :rolleyes:

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Owner
Administrator
Premium Supporter
2 thoughts, bane/ares....back to ares 6-4 favor, worked on it forever. And ares/shazam, this may very well be a 3-7 mu in shazams favor. If anyone plays this MU be my guest and do some enlightening.

SonicBoomBrad

What I learned from that video, PL cannot block earth shaker, and brad does not know how to block teleport. DOOOOMSDAY ! :}
That match up is weird. It's hard to block that teleport consistantly to punish. I play PL pretty often though so that's why it looks weird. You just have to be constantly mobile and throw out a lot of d1s to catch shit. I wasn't really worried about him hitting me as much as I was on getting the knockdown.
And Noobe beat Reo 10-9 in their first set. Your point?
Why are you riding Noobe so hard? He beat Reo 10-9 in a 6-4 match up ONLINE. That's terrible. Doomsday is amazing online. The dude uses all my set-ups and plays like I did a month ago. I'm money matching REO at NEC. Wait for NEC before you start spouting bullshit. I consistantly beat top placers