REO

Undead
1st: 10
2nd: 6
3rd: 5
9th: 1
17th 1

^^^ That's pretty insane statistics there REO
Thanks. I only posted tournament majors and events that had four or more of the best players for it's current time. I see people posting a bunch of locals and other miscellaneous tournaments. LOL. Expect my list to have +50 events added now since we're counting anything and whatever.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Power Up: 5th (Lost to PL, then REO)
ReveLAtions: 4th (Lost to Konqrr, then Michaelangelo)
Evo2011: :( (Lost to Vegetta twice)
NEC: 9th (Lost to Crazy Dominican for top 8 twice)
SCR: 2nd (Lost to 16Bit in Grand Finals twice)
MLG A: :( (Lost to MIT, then PBoard... I was pretty upset and I gave it away on purpose, I'm an idiot...)
Evo2012: 9th (Lost to Tyrant, then CDjr for top 8)
MLG D: 9th (Lost to Dab, then 16Bit)

These are majors.

I've won many locals, but wont name them. Those are just practice tournaments for me.

Losses: Kitana, Kabal, Liu Kang, Jax, Kung Lao.

My secondary is ready for NEC.

BEENEEWEENEES

Thou shalt be slain!
final round xv
2-0 ??? a kung player
1-2 slips
1-2 cyusstrike
didn't have the best time that sunday X:

powerup '12
2-1 moe30w
2-0 someone else
2-0 israel
1-2 mklegend
and then me and digimon were trying to out-troll the other into top 8 and wound up losing to him 1-2 :cool:

ceo '12
1-2 maxter
2-0 a freddy player? forget his tag
2-0 ts sabin
1-2 D.R.
i think there were more matches at CEO but i can't remember them.

AK Vip3r

Ghost of Vip3r
Thanks. I only posted tournament majors and events that had four or more of the best players for it's current time. I see people posting a bunch of locals and other miscellaneous tournaments. LOL. Expect my list to have +50 events added now since we're counting anything and whatever.
Sadly, thats all ive been able to attend and afford both time and money wise, other than FRXV.

2-0 a freddy player? forget his tag
Gweedo or Squirt?

Marvaz

come at me
my tournament results suck

evo2k11- 0-2
evo212- 1-2 ( better results than previous evo, which im happy about, at least I didnt go 0-2)
NCR- 1-2 ( lost to 2 random players)
Devestation 2-2 ( best performance ever, almost made it out of pools )
Egp tournament- 0-2( got bodied)

All my locals with players such as wrath, wound cowboy, blindamn88 - never placed in the top 3 :(
All locals ive attended in Arizona with the likes of detroiballn,bwizz,morty,sao, king hippo etc- never placed in top 8 :(

REO

Undead
Sadly, thats all ive been able to attend and afford both time and money wise, other than FRXV.
Some people are rigging their results in this thread, which is pretty low. The whole reason I think locals should not be considered is because they are among the EASIEST to lie about and rig.

AK Vip3r

Ghost of Vip3r
Some people are rigging their results in this thread, which is pretty low. The whole reason I think locals should not be considered is because they are among the EASIEST to lie about and rig.
Understandable. Reputable players like Pig, Pokchop, Clint, and Tyler attend so I feel our locals make for an exception.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
i just recently became able to attend tourneys....my first being MLG dallas....where I went 0-2.

Lost 3-2 to Khaotic Shang then missed my match in losers the next day due to traffic. (Had to leave to take care of some family business, missed my match by like 30 min :/ )

Death

Noob
NEC 2011- No Idea. Lost in pools using Mileena. I think I was 1 match away from top 16? Lost to REO and Eazil.
Apex- 9th (lost in pools using Mileena lol.) (Lost to CDJr and Bluenine)
Virginia Local- won
Rev X - 9th (Lost to Maxter and RIU48)
Winterbrawl- 5th (Lost to CD and Maxter)
Final Round- 7th (Lost to REO and Maxter)
MLG Columbus- 13th (Lost to Maxter and Curbolicous)
Flawless Victory- 5th (Lost to REO and Kevo)
Toronto Local- Won
Toronto Major- 5th (Lost to Maxter and CDJr)
Toronto Local- Won

I didnt start placing well until I leveled up my Sonya. The character matters.

Also, Damn you Dominicans and REO

GGA HAN

Galloping Ghost Arcade
Frosty Faustings - 9th
League of Fighters Invitational - 4th, lost to Dizzy and pimpimjim
Final Round - not sure 33rd? Lost to a good Sektor player (forgot his tag) and Bwizz
PowerUp - not sure what place, lost to Waffles and Tom Brady
Ultimate Fighting Game Tournament - 17th, lost to Soonk and Bluenine
GGA Shang Tsung's Fight Night - 4th Lost to Dizzy, Won vs Slips, he beat me in the runback in losers
Evolution 2012, lost to REO and Squirt, idk what I got, whatever losing losers finals in pools is
MLG Raleigh - 33rd, Lost to Clintthebeast and ForveverKing
Season's Beatings - 7th, lost to M2Dave in winners, beat InfraDead, MaceWind, JodytheGreat and 16 Bit, lost to m2Dave in losers again
GGA Fright Fight - 3rd,lost to 16 Bit in winners and losers
MLG Dallas - - 25th, lost to 16 Bit in winners and Gross in losers, won vs Zaf, LumberZach, and a KL player I forgot his tag

CoCo November monthly - 3rd, lost to PL and 16 bit, won vs soonk, m2dave, ribbz, JDM

Justice

Noob
I'm not sure why I was tagged for this but I'm always down for a little self-humiliation :D
Toryuken: 0/2
I was put into losers by TrinnyBoi's spamming Nooblet. I don't remember who put me out tho. I think it was STB Reptard with Reptile.

T13: 0/2
I got a Bye into the second round (yay!). I got sent to losers by Jer with Kenshi and then eliminated by SammyB with Reptile.

What is up with my luck with Reptiles at majors huh? Lol

I'm the "Tommy Dreamer" of the Toronto scene; all heart but light on the skill :'( I'm training two hours a day though so that at our next local, things will be different :D

YOMI DJT

LIn Kuei Champion
crimson shadow said he wants everything don't hold back REO! people could easily
rig results for locals but not me :)

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Look guys... so some people listed locals... if you don't care or they aren't going to be counted or w/e, just ignore those posts.

No need to be all butthurt and whiny about it. Some people can't go to big tourneys, and maybe they are proud of their locals... let 'em post. Damn.

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
Final Round 2012: 0-2
vs DetroitBallin313 0-2
vs Chaosphere 3-2

Comicpalooza 2012: 0-2
vs Eklectic 0-2
vs SleepyKillMan 3-2

MLG Dallas: 2-2
vs BTK HY3NA 3-0
vs Gross 3-1
vs DJ L Toro 3-0
vs Rev0lver 0-3

Wish I could go to more tournaments :(

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Don't worry -- I'm going to do my best to organize all the results in order of how 'heavy' the tournament was.. And should it evolve into a rankings system, the smallest tournies/locals should be excluded in favor of decently-attended regionals and majors.

Thanks to everyone who's participated and shared their info so far.. We are getting close to having a large representation of regular tourney players. I'm going to start digging to try to turn up opponents/results for some of the guys that had too many tourneys to list them.. And I still need to catch up with Maxter, CD Jr., CD, Showtime, Cat, Tyrant, and Detroit to round out the top-player-ish results. Also pboardplayer, Noobe, Grolarbears.

If anyone happens to talk to one of them -- let them know what's going on :)

Also Claude VonStroke stop slacking and get your butt in here! Haha

Don't worry -- I'm going to do my best to organize all the results in order of how 'heavy' the tournament was.. And should it evolve into a rankings system, the smallest tournies/locals should be excluded in favor of decently-attended regionals and majors.

Thanks to everyone who's participated and shared their info so far.. We are getting close to having a large representation of regular tourney players. I'm going to start digging to try to turn up opponents/results for some of the guys that had too many tourneys to list them.. And I still need to catch up with Maxter, CD Jr., CD, Showtime, Cat, Tyrant, and Detroit to round out the top-player-ish results. Also pboardplayer, Noobe, Grolarbears.

If anyone happens to talk to one of them -- let them know what's going on :)

Also Claude VonStroke
dude.. stop with the ranking system.. have you still not figured out why you cant do one?

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Triforce had a list of my tournament placings which are below:

Power Up 2011 - 3rd (Kabal, CSZ)
East Coast Throwdown 3 - 3rd (Johnny Cage, Reptile)
Battlefield Arcadia - 1st (Kung Lao)
Evolution 2011 - 2nd (Mileena)
MLG Raleigh 2011 - 1st (Kung Lao)
Salty Battles III - 1st (Mileena)
New Challengers X - 3rd (Kung Lao, Sektor)
Devastation - 1st (Kabal)
Seasons Beatings: Velocity - 2nd (Kabal)
North Eastern Championship XII - 3rd (Kabal)
APEX 2012 - 3rd (Kabal)
Revolution X - 2nd (Kabal)
Winter Brawl 6 - 2nd (Kabal)
Final Round XV - 1st (Kabal, Johnny Cage)
MLG Columbus 2012 - 2nd (Kabal, Johnny Cage)
Flawless Victory - 2nd (Kabal, Kung Lao, CSZ)
Toryuken - 1st (Kabal)
On the Edge II - 1st (Kabal)
MLG Anaheim - 9th (Kabal)
CEO 2012 - 1st (Kabal)
EVO 2012 - 17th (Kabal, Kung Lao)
MLG Raleigh 2012 - 1st (Kabal)
MLG Dallas 2012 - 1st (Kabal)

I'm not sure if it has all of them, though.

washed up :eek: