What's new

List Your Tournament Placings and Opponents

PU 2011 - 1st
PDP 2011 - Could Not Compete(CNC) but did win every side 8 man single elim winner take all tourney i entered, including one final tourney with all the 8 man tourney winners.
Comicpalooza 2011 - T 1st with JOP
CEO 2011 - 2nd
ECT 2011 - 9th
Civil War 2 - 1st
EVO 2011 - 17th
SJ 2011 - 4th
Devastation 2011 - 7th (should have been 5th as I made it to top 8 winners but devastation lets the losers bracket back into the winners bracket in top 8)
SB 2011 - 7th
Console Combat - 2nd
NEC 2011- 13th
Pass The Salt 2011 - 2nd
WB 2012 - 9th
FR 2012 - no clue but not well
MLG Columbus - 13th so a lucky top 16 placing
PU 2012 - 4th
UFGT 2012 - 9th
EVO 2012 - no clue, know I made it out of pools though.
Texas Bar Fights round 9 - 4th
D-Town Beat Down - 2nd
Chicago Heart - 3rd (shouldnt count, lucky win vs 16bit with kenshi)
We Hit Buttons - 2nd

MLG Anaheim, MLG Raleigh, and MLG Dallas - I CNC due to being the commentator.
SJ 2012 and ECT 2012 - I CNC because they were held the same day as MLG events that I was working.

there are a lot of locals that i dont even remember so i'm short about 7 or more tournaments.

let me add that anyone who considers themselves close to me should stop telling me to drop Sub. almost every missed top 8 was helped out by loss of character identity. My KL and Cage are NOT all purpose and my Raiden and Kenshi are TRASH. KL and Cage do what I built them for and nothing more, anytime I try to do more then what I made them for = losers bracket or elimination. Anyone who thinks I should switch to KL, Raiden, Kenshi, etc as a main or for EVERY MU that Sub loses is mistaken.

Goldi

Noob
I can't be expected to remember all the people who've bodied me this year lol. I have some memorable ones, though.

Reasonably certain it was Glass_Sword who eliminated me at UFGT.
JamesMK (Baraka vs Jade <3) first match of Summer Jam.

And my favorite is all the shit I got at my first tournament ever (winter brawl) losing to Kevo da man. He went on to win majors, but I got so blown up.

Funny story, if I hadn't of gotten trashed and trolled so hard, I probably would have thought "meh. Oh well. I tried" and moved on actually. I wasn't even registered for the tournament - I only came to watch and meet up with a non-gamer friend. I got talked into it at the last minute by a Capcom player.

But that actually pissed me off enough to start practicing and reading frame data and going to every offline event I could to learn from other players. I still have a long way to go, but it made me work harder with my hitbox Jade instead of moving on to a normal game lol.

DeathTouch

Iceman
PU 2011 - 1st
PDP 2011 - Could Not Compete(CNC) but did win every side 8 man single elim winner take all tourney i entered, including one final tourney with all the 8 man tourney winners.
CEO 2011 - 2nd
ECT 2011 - 9th
Civil War 2 - 1st
EVO 2011 - 17th
SJ 2011 - 4th
Devastation 2011 - 7th (should have been 5th as I made it to top 8 winners but devastation lets the losers bracket back into the winners bracket in top 8)
SB 2011 - 7th
Console Combat - 2nd
NEC 2011- 13th
Pass The Salt 2011 - 2nd
WB 2012 - 9th
PU 2012 - 4th
UFGT 2012 - 9th
D-Town Beat Down - 2nd
We Hit Buttons - 2nd

SJ 2012 and ECT 2012 - I CNC because they were held the same day as MLG events that I was working.

there are a lot of locals that i dont even remember so i'm short about 7 or more tournaments.

let me add that anyone who considers themselves close to me should stop telling me to drop Sub. almost every missed top 8 was helped out by loss of character identity. My KL and Cage are NOT all purpose and my Raiden and Kenshi are TRASH. KL and Cage do what I built them for and nothing more, anytime I try to do more then what I made them for = losers bracket or elimination. Anyone who thinks I should switch to KL, Raiden, Kenshi, etc as a main or for EVERY MU that Sub loses is mistaken.
Brady is this community

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios

I've been telling you this for like a year...

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
PU 2011 - 1st
CEO 2011 - 2nd
ECT 2011 - 9th
Civil War 2 - 1st
EVO 2011 - 17th
SJ 2011 - 4th
SB 2011 - 7th
Console Combat - 2nd
NEC 2011- 13th
Pass The Salt 2011 - 2nd
WB 2012 - 9th
PU 2012 - 4th
UFGT 2012 - 9th
D-Town Beat Down - 2nd
We Hit Buttons - 2nd

I get pissed when you don't use Sub.

lets not forget that I did almost all of this with a character that is considered in the bottom 10-15. in the current tier list, no character ranked outside of the A+ consistently breaks top 8 when used as a main outside of sub-zero. hopefully the community has FINALLY learned that its not the character.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
I can't be expected to remember all the people who've bodied me this year lol. I have some memorable ones, though.

Reasonably certain it was Glass_Sword who eliminated me at UFGT.
JamesMK (Baraka vs Jade <3) first match of Summer Jam.

And my favorite is all the shit I got at my first tournament ever (winter brawl) losing to Kevo da man. He went on to win majors, but I got so blown up.

Funny story, if I hadn't of gotten trashed and trolled so hard, I probably would have thought "meh. Oh well. I tried" and moved on actually. I wasn't even registered for the tournament - I only came to watch and meet up with a non-gamer friend. I got talked into it at the last minute by a Capcom player.

But that actually pissed me off enough to start practicing and reading frame data and going to every offline event I could to learn from other players. I still have a long way to go, but it made me work harder with my hitbox Jade instead of moving on to a normal game lol.
How could you forget your match with Wong?

xSMoKEx

Coward Character User
Toryuken:

Me vs. Random Sub (2-0)
Me vs. REO (0-2)
Me vs. Random Kenshi (2-0)
Me vs. Zaf (2-0)
Me vs PlayPal (2-0)
Me vs. VIDA (2-0)
Me vs. Insuperable (2-0)
Me vs. Winter Warz (2-0)
Me vs. REO (2-3)

TTT Local

Me vs. Shady (2-0)
Me vs. K-Frog (1-2)
Me vs. MatterOverMind (2-1)
Me vs. Shady (2-0)
Me vs. CasselMan (2-0)
Me vs. K-Frog (3-0 *reset*)
Me vs. K-Frog (3-1)

T13

Me vs. Akuma (2-0)
can't remember the rest tbh :(
Me vs. REO (0-2)
Me vs. SammyB (2-0)
Me vs. Maxter (1-2)

Total = One third place, one 7th place, one local tournament win.

Lost to: REO, REO, K-Frog, REO, Maxter.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
Canada Cup 2011- 7th
Final Round - 49th -Lost to Reo on stream, and it was awesome :)
Toryuken - LAST 0-2 -lost to ClaudeVon Stroke 2-1 him I think and Zaf 2-1 him
-the lessong to learn from this is don't take a bus 2.5 days to a tourny and drink your face off thinking you may do well, but do that if you wanna have a fuckin great time lol
NorthWestMajors- 9th
Canada Cup 2012- 7th

So not a very accomplished tourny player, but they were all fun, and I met great people at all of them :)

BillStickers

Do not touch me again.
MLG Dallas: 33rd (3-2)
3-2 vs. Briggz04 (Madhatter13) (Shang Tsung/Baraka)
1-3 vs. WonderChef (Reptile)
3-1 vs. Glass_Sword (Smoke)
3-0 vs. KH_Seraph (Liu Kang)
2-3 vs. RedReaper16 (Sektor)

PPJ

()
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
League of Fighters Invitational - 2nd
CEO 2012 - 9th
Shang Tsung's Fight Night II - forgot but I think I went 2-2
Fright Fight - 4th

Chicago heart 3 - 7th only remember playing a o so young soonk.

Mlg Columbus - 17th played Seapeople (3-2), wafflez (3-0? Or 3-1), m2dave (1-3) and others, sorry I forgot names.

Flawless Victory -17th only name I remember was Death because I flawlessed his mileena with reptile round 1, then I promptly got bodied 2-0

Seasons beatings ? Played Moe in a bad ass 2-3 set.
Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

YOMI DJT

LIn Kuei Champion
Hmm lets see first tournament was evo 2011. played an 8am pool a little tired and nervous a little bit. Had to play some random sub player he beat me once because my button config was messed up. I won the set DJT(liu kang) vs random (sub) 2-1
DJT( cage) vs BWizz(Raiden) 2-0
DJT(cage) vs random(ermac) 2-0
DJT(lui kang) vs shoryuken(sub) 2-1
DJT(cage) vs teabagz(nightwolf,lao) 2-0 think that was his name
DJT(liu kang) vs OSU_16bit(Kitana) 2-1
DJT(sub) vs ATL_R3dd(liu,smoke) 2-0
DJT(lui) vs Perfect legend(Lao) i think 0-2 got to watch the video again
DJT(cage) vs Reo(Mileena) 0-2 been a while but I think that's preety accurate for me evo 2011. Used a ps3 controller most of the tournament. Read the rules completely wrong. had to use a fucked up ps2 controller top 8. Oh well no excuses it was fun. evo 2011:5th lots of players thoughts it was a fluke for me to get top 8 evo 2011 aha.

Las vegas Locals at Gemini Arcade I remember the first one the most
DJT(sub) vs random(smoke) forgot his name 0-2 this tourny was on xbox. I wasn't use to xbox controller so I lost to a scrub unfortunately aha
DJT(liu) vs random(stryker) 2-0 dont know how I pulled it off with an xbox controller liu just an easy character to do combos with
DJT(sub) vs random red hair guy(Sektor) 2-0 somebody gave me a converter for the rest of the tournament yay!!
DJT(sub) vs Ruin(lao) 2-0
DJT(sub) vs flawedzilla(noob) 3-0
DJT(sub) vs flawedzilla(noob) 3-2 every single fight was close aha 1st
won like 4 0f them.vegas scene so small. It just got smaller because me or my brother were winning. nobody really wanted to learn and get better. Just was me, mit, and flawedzilla, then dab came along to add to our scene.
Scr 2011:3rd
DJT(sub) vs random(baraka) 2-0
DJT(liu) vs shujinkydink(skarlet,quan) 2-1
DJT(sub) vs Mit(scorp) 2-1
DJT(sub) vs Woundcowboy(shang) 2-0
DJT(sub) vs KrayzieBone(cyrax) 0-2
DJT(sub) vs balackmamba(cyrax) 2-0
DJT(sub) vs tyrant(jax) 2-1
DJT(sub,liu) vs krayziebone(cyrax) 2-3 might of missed a match but I remember most of them
Top 3 at every Egp local

NCR 2012:1st
DJT(baraka) vs buff bald dude(Rain) 2-0 forgot his name but he's cool tho
DJT(Liu) vs rm_blindman(mileena,kenshi) 2-0
DJT(Lao) vs Michaelangelo(kabal) 2-0
DJT(lao,kano,liu) vs MIT (reptile,scorp) 3-2 that's all I remember of that tournament

Evo 2012:top 32ish I think
DJT(lao) vs random guy I know from vegas forgot his name(kabal) 2-0
DJT(liu) vs random little kid(cyrax) 2-0
DJT(sub) vs curbolicious(cage) 1-2
DJT(sub) vs Red Reaper(sektor) 2-1
DJT(lao) vs M2 dave(freddy) 1-2
MLG anaheim:2nd
DJT 1st round bye
DJT vs no show
DJT(cage) vs random(raiden) 3-0
DJT(sub) vs curbolicious(cage) 3-0
DJT(sub) vs riu48(sonya) 3-1
DJT (sub) vs Perfect Legend(lao) 3-0
DJT(sub,lao) vs DetroitBallin(Kabal) 1-3
DJT(sub,liu,cage) vs Perfect legend(kabal,lao) 6-5
DJT(lao) vs DetroitBallin(shang) 2-6 that's all I remember of that tourny

MLG Arena:8th got bodied aha
DJT(cyrax) vs pig(mileena,kenshi) 2-3
DJT(cyrax,sub) vs Dizzy(cage)0-3
DJT(cyrax,sub) vs Riu48(sonya) 1-3

MLG Dallas:8th
DJT 1st round bye
DJT(Cyrax) vs Crosstalk(cage) 3-0
DJT(Cyrax) vs Wrath aka nastydannyp(kabal) 3-0
DJT(Cyrax,lao) vs pig(kenshi,mileena) 2-3
DJT(Cyrax) vs Scar(skarlet,jax) 3-0
DJT(Cyrax,cage) vs 16 bit(kitana) 2-3
that's all I can remember out of all my tournaments. i was salty after losing to bit. but i couldn't resist smiling when he did the bernie lmao :D

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I'll just list my placings...if you want a specific run through brackets for certain tournaments you can ask. Or i'll do it later if it's really important to have all of them.

In order I believe:

UFGT7 - 25th (I think)
EVO 2011 - Not sure (2nd in my pool)
Chicago Heart 3 - 5th
Fighter x Shooter - 4th
Seasons Beatings: Velocity - 13th
IGNITION Chicago - 1st
I Play Games MK Challenge - 1st
LOF Invitational - 1st
Frosty Faustings - 4th
IGNITION Chicago: 2nd Gear - 1st
Final Round XV - 9th
MLG Columbus - 9th
PowerUp 2012 - 5th
Seasons Beatings: Summer Slam - 2nd
UFGT8 - 3rd
MLG Anaheim - 7th
Shang Tsung Fight Night II - 1st
EVO 2012 - 17th
MLG Summer Arena - 2nd
Chicago Heart 4 - 1st
MLG Raleigh - 13th
Seasons Beatings: Ascension - 1st
GGA Fight Fight - 1st
MLG Dallas - 4th

I think that is it... GGA 16 Bit may remember some I don't

SquirtMcGirt

Purple balls covering the screen
Winterbrawl 2011
Got like 30 somethingth
Played a few good people dont honestly remember

Mlg columbus
Got like 40 something
Beat shady 3-2
Beat Casselman 3-2
Lost to Noobe 3-0
Lost to neorussel3-0
maybe another round or two in there lol

Evo 2012
I won every matchin my pool (the very first one) Except to reo
Eliminated han to make it out of my pool. My proudest mk moment
Eliminated by again...neorussel lol in fact I got eliminated by another kitana player from canada
Got ??? place? Ive heard like 35th?

Seasons beatings
Beat gga jerimiah 3-0
Got bodied by chaossphere and forever king
And got bodied by 16 bit in the gga vs coco 8v8

A bunch of coco's got top eight once lol but there are alot of good players there
thats roughly it. But my freddys good and hopefully I can make it to many more next year
(LETS GO MLG ONE MORE SEASON OF MK9 lol)

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
Oh wow, I'll try to remember who I've faced. Let's see (I'll start editing the post later on)

2011:

T12- 9th
NEC - 24th (This is hard to remember)

0-2 vs Riu48
Losers
2-1 vs Hitoshura
2-0 vs Alex (I can't remember the full tag and I feel bad :3)
0-2 vs Swifttomhanks

I THINK that's how this tournament went, it was almost a year ago and I didn't know anyone xD

Apex - 7th

2-0 vsDarknatas
2-0 vs Someone
2-0 vs Someone (I could be wrong about this)
0-2 vs Chris G
Losers

2-0 vs Phase 3
1-2 vs Bluenine

Winter Brawl - 17th

2-0 vs Someone
2-0 vs Someone
0-2 vs Chris G
Losers
2-0 vs MikeMetroids brother(I don't know his tag)
2-1 vs J360 <3
0-2 vs Chris G

Some Toronto Tournaments - 4th - 7th (There was like 3 tourneys I think)
(I think there's a tournament in between here somewhere but I can't think of it)
ECT - 7th

I don't know my first two opponents but it was 2-0, then I went 2-0 over Eazail.
0-2 vs TOS Nerd
Losers
2-1 vs MK Peanuts
0-2 vs Kevodaman

MAT - 3rd(Only like 20 man tourney)
Evo - I don't know my placing I placed really bad.

Bye first round
0-2 vs CDjr
Losers
1-2 vs Kanechump

MLG Dallas - 33rd.
Bye
0-3 vs B Wizz
Losers
Bye
3-0 vs Zeppelin
0-3 vs Perfect Legend

I'll start remembering my opponents and editing this.

LesMore

Top 8 Injustice Frosty Faustings VII
I played at UFGT8, I lost both of my games. I played against a random Marvel Player who beat me with Quan Cheese Rune trap. Then I lost to FrothyOmen .

UFGT 8, last place.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Denzell dude.. That's some of the most complete info I've seen so far. Thank you 1million for that -- that makes life 100% easier.

Also, I need to watch that flawedzilla set if it's up somewhere.

YOMI DJT

LIn Kuei Champion
Denzell dude.. That's some of the most complete info I've seen so far. Thank you 1million for that -- that makes life 100% easier.

Also, I need to watch that flawedzilla set if it's up somewhere.
i wish it could be put up but nobody recorded it. good fights sub noob. your welcome bro I tried to be as specific as possible. I have a pretty good memory of all my tournies. just in general it's not too hard for me to remember things that happened a while back. also I forget names but I never forget a face O.O aha