What's new

LIST: Who are the top 5 downplayers from the mk9 community?

SoapBar

My pussy, my rules
I am saving the link to this thread. Some of you will have to do some backtracking and apologizing. With six top tier DLCs being released, Deathstroke will end up low mid tier. Prepare your apologies, you fools.
Low-mid tier? What happened to the undisputed worst-in-game?:rolleyes:

dookieagain

Last Bastion of Arcades
I am saving the link to this thread. Some of you will have to do some backtracking and apologizing. With six top tier DLCs being released, Deathstroke will end up low mid tier. Prepare your apologies, you fools.
And m2dave sweeps in desperate to be top 4 in something again and tries to snatch the downplaying championships with a Hail Mary play of "oh yeah, my character is worse than characters who don't even exist."

Well played. Well played.

/slow clap

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Inb4 he gets zoning buffs and m2dave plays him again
Doubtful.

If anything, NRS will give the very same tools Deathstroke had to another DLC. Kind of like how Kano's knife was toned down only to be resurrected later as Freddy's glove toss but three times better.

Deathstroke's unnecessary nerfs marked the death of traditional full screen zoning in Injustice. Aside from Sinestro, who needs five hits on the trait by the way, zoning is dead in Injustice. You can no longer zone in this game any more. There ought to be another a full screen zoning DLC eventually.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Doubtful.

If anything, NRS will give the very same tools Deathstroke had to another DLC. Kind of like how Kano's knife was toned down only to be resurrected later as Freddy's glove toss but three times better.

Deathstroke's unnecessary nerfs marked the death of traditional full screen zoning in Injustice. Aside from Sinestro, who needs five hits on the trait, zoning is dead in Injustice. You can no longer zone in this game any more. There ought to be another a full screen zoning DLC eventually.
They should paste Freddy formula on a new character and buff it

Scarecrow pls