What's new

LIST: Who are the top 5 downplayers from the mk9 community?

Noserfatu

My eyes! The goggles do nothing!
Biggest up-player is definitely f0xy grampa. Rain 6-4's everyone.
And he told the community how good cage and Sonya were before anyone knew. He has the fairest opinions. I'm expecting WW to be in top 5 discussion eventually

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
Honestly Killer Frost is over rated as hell.

If you get hit with slide from ranges 3-4 it's your own dumb ass fault and deserve to get vortexed

EDIT: same with getting hit by BA dive kick from 3/4 to full screen

"durr he jumped forward from full screen away, I wonder what he's going to do next DURRR"

He doesn't downplay much on the forums, but in private? Ohohohoho

You can't go with, "I heard from a guy who told me this guy said this about a character." You have to go with what is posted on the forums.

With that said how can you refute m2dave as the king of the downplayers lately?

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Lol I'm too late. But when it comes to frost players, DO NOT MENTION ME. I think she is the best in the game next to black Adam. And I think it's dumb that some of you guys saying kf players are down players when 99% have her at top 3 with 1bad mu lol.

And before you mention Kitana players, PLEASE remember that I was the only one who thought she was top 10.

Now onto my list. Death, 16bit, Perfect legend, M2Dave and idk

Maybe in 2011/2012 but now I upplay Killer Frost so it should even out and I am not a downplayer/upplayer.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Also, can someone give me some back-story on why Death is at the top of everyone's downplaying list and is constantly on blast?

Haven't even seen him post since I came back to life

When Injustice came out Death kept saying Superman sucks and said he was a low tier hero for playing him.

Tyrant went on to win the first WNF and the rest is history.

So hearing his downplay live on the GGA stream and talking to Soonk about it on many occasions makes my judgement false? You need to quit downplaying my deductive reasoning, sir. Enjoy your honorary new 6th place on the MKC downplayer list. At least you're not worse than Death.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Soonk is a huge downplayer. Some choice quotes...

"I wish I had a 6 frame move" literally while spamming IAGB.
"ground fans are a better projectile than IAGB"
"He's not broken, just overpowered"(we have no idea what this means but it sounds like downplaying)
"Kabal is not actually that good, it's just that no one wants to learn the matchup"

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Lol I'm too late. But when it comes to frost players, DO NOT MENTION ME. I think she is the best in the game next to black Adam. And I think it's dumb that some of you guys saying kf players are down players when 99% have her at top 3 with 1bad mu lol.

And before you mention Kitana players, PLEASE remember that I was the only one who thought she was top 10.

Now onto my list. Death, 16bit, Perfect legend, M2Dave and idk
thats honorable but we need a lot more policiing on the frost forums

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Honestly Killer Frost is over rated as hell.

If you get hit with slide from ranges 3-4 it's your own dumb ass fault and deserve to get vortexed

EDIT: same with getting hit by BA dive kick from 3/4 to full screen

"durr he jumped forward from full screen away, I wonder what he's going to do next DURRR"
Quoted for a later blow up when you play 16 bit

Also, can someone give me some back-story on why Death is at the top of everyone's downplaying list and is constantly on blast?

Haven't even seen him post since I came back to life

death quotes
#1. SUPERMAN IS NOT VIABLE, worst character in inj

#2. Sonya is mid tier, definitely not top 5

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
DJ L Toro said:
This isnt even a thread about smoke and you came in here to downplay smoke?

At this point I'm starting to think that this is some elaborate troll because there is no way someone could be this idiotic or dense

Any and every smoke player that has claimed smoke was not a top 10 character.
Joker8417 said:
1) Death
2) WoundCowboy
3) Reptile player haters downplaying their upplaying.
4) Smoke players
5) Every Black Adam player that isn't me.

I also nominate Wafflez
Smoke Player ^

1. Frothy omen caught red handed
2. Waffelz although he's gotten better

Smoke Players^

How the hell is Wafflez not on this?
Smoke Player^