What's new

LIST: Who are the top 5 downplayers from the mk9 community?

GGA Saucy Jack

The artist formerly known as ImNewbieSauce
Wafflez

I can make Nightwolf look bad on my own. Please dont rub your alt scrubbiness all over my characters.

Also...now that i think about it....you are also the worlds biggest upplayer. I have never heard anyone upplay themselves and their alts as much as you. Do you have an alt that you dont play at a top 5 level? (hint...jax mirrors)

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
top 5 downplayers......hmmmmm
Death he won the downplayer of the year award on MK9
m2dave .........self explanatory
Mr. Mileena yes ladies and gentlemen the classiest of all downplayers by far, he does it so classy too, you almost beleive his downplay but i am not fooled!!!
@ every smoke player......seriously
@Killer frost community .........what pig said.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
What "early Frost downplay"? I literally dropped my favorite character and chose to play KF just to prove how good she is.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
What "early Frost downplay"? I literally dropped my favorite character and chose to play KF just to prove how good she is.
i can't remember where i saw you said she wasn't top 5 like week one in a thread, but it still doesn't counter you MK9 days :joker:

M2Dave

Zoning Master
I am saving the link to this thread. Some of you will have to do some backtracking and apologizing. With six top tier DLCs being released, Deathstroke will end up low mid tier. Prepare your apologies, you fools.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
I am saving the link to this thread. Some of you will have to do some backtracking and apologizing. With six top tier DLCs being released, Deathstroke will end up low mid tier. Prepare your apologies, you fools.
Inb4 he gets zoning buffs and m2dave plays him again