What's new

LIST: Who are the top 5 downplayers from the mk9 community?

Here's my list:

Death
GGA Dizzy
GGA 16 Bit
smokey
Death

TYM is in dire need of more lists. We don't have enough. What happened to all our old hype?

Which of these players are continuing down the path towards downplayers prison? Who has reformed themselves? Why have we not had any stock updates in months? I demand answers to all of these questions, the MK community needs to know.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
How are Killer Frost players downplaying when about all of us say she is top 3 in the game??? It doesn't get much higher than that guys...

GGA Saucy Jack

The artist formerly known as ImNewbieSauce
Joker8417 you have officially reformed your ways and graduated from the ImNewbieSauce downplayers help program.. Im very proud to see you put the reptile players in that list. That being said:

Reptile players and smoke players probably occupy 8 of the 10 first spots, easy. And my guy Wafflez gets two spots because his downplaying has come to Injustice as well. With a vengeance. After his Final Round win, he saw that downplaying Smoke was getting hard, so now, hes brought it to injustice.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Joker8417 you have officially reformed your ways and graduated from the ImNewbieSauce downplayers help program.. Im very proud to see you put the reptile players in that list. That being said:

Reptile players and smoke players probably occupy 8 of the 10 first spots, easy. And my guy Wafflez gets two spots because his downplaying has come to Injustice as well. With a vengeance. After his Final Round win, he saw that downplaying Smoke was getting hard, so now, hes brought it to injustice.
Oh I'm a Jax player. If I were to talk about Reptile you would cry...LOLZ. No seriously though, Reptile is a part of my soul.