What's new

Tech Lex Luthor Tech/Gimmicks

KC H0oKsw0rds

iK A B A L
This sounds really good actually. I'll definitely try this out.
It kinda kinda works midscreen too. If you play around with ji2 aCC you can get some super meaty ambig ji2 setups. But they can wake up.
Also after the splat in the corner, if you're good at super low iaCC it can be a real mindfuck in the corner. You just splat them and then hover over them for a second like a Zatanna mix up lol it's sick.

Gankula

Noob
Hmm, it's similar to the anti wake up tech I posted on here awhile back. Though the 0 grav on the standing cc is news to me. It would cross up if they stand into it, and hit the wake up armor.

Gankula

Noob
The timing on the j2 into air cc is really tight and it changes depending on the character height. You can do this one on our favorite stage (FoS) and get a free trait mid set up, and then even if they wake up they taking the full lex oki pressure.

imblackjames

Ive seen the leprechaun
Ok everyone right now i don't have xbl so I'm going to be in the lab more which means ill be posting more tech here that i didn't know about and that may or may not have been discovered or useful at all lol so...just prepare for that lol

imblackjames

Ive seen the leprechaun
So i know we can reverse peoples wake ups after a corps charge with a iacc but also after a corps charge or sweep we can reverse the wake up with a dash in but without the risk of being punished.

And if they are expecting a corps charge and blocking it opens then up for a 50/50

Captain Oxygen

The end of one combo is the beginning of another
Messed around in training mode.
Off of BGB for no meter you can do
Close Mine, B2, 11 BGB over and over again until something happens.
If you have trait you can probably just keep doing this.

Ninequads93

Beware your Fears
So i know we can reverse peoples wake ups after a corps charge with a iacc but also after a corps charge or sweep we can reverse the wake up with a dash in but without the risk of being punished.

And if they are expecting a corps charge and blocking it opens then up for a 50/50
I just found a way to do this without having to do iacc :D

Ill leave it up to you guys if you want to reveal it or not because there is some tournaments coming up but it can potentially be really dirty. Works corner or midscreen around a bgb it pretty much becomes a loop if they wu its reversed if they dont you get a nj2 into50/50 into bgb because the setup brings you back to the bgb.

Also find a way to change it so you dont reverse their wake-ups but against some shitty wu'ps u get a safe jump nj cross up 3

EDIT nvm you guys i think me and james are talking about the same setup

@rev0lver
@imblackjames
@Captain Oxygen
@LtLuthor

imblackjames

Ive seen the leprechaun
So this may not be helpful 91.3% of the time but its something interesting i found out. On the right corner of 4 stages (batcave, ferris, theymascara port and atlantis). After b2,u3,d3 you can do a ground corps charge and it crosses up, And will reverse the wake up if they try it. You could also just dash in which will also reverse a w.u and leave u open for a mix up. I like this because using b2, u3, d3 as and ender gives you good damage as an ender.