What's new

Match-up Discussion Lex Luthor Matchup Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

whedgehead

My Lex Takes You to Paradise
Batgirl feels like such an awful matchup....

Her Bola's are +3 on block. Full-screen that's more like +20 because she's had so much time to recover by the time they hit you. Build so much meter by zoning you out, and once you get in you have to deal with Batgirl's Meterless Vortex of Doom.

Bat-wheel has a 12 frame startup. Basically it will tear through a shielded Lex trying to get a 50/50 with either b13 or f2, since it is multihit AND has a faster start-up than Lex's 50/50....

She hardly has to respect mines at all. Only probes seem to do much at all and it's really hard to put a probe out without being punished outside of a knockdown....

I am completely lost on what do do against her...
Anyone got any advice on this matchup?

I agree with this, I definitely have problems in this matchups. The worst is hold-back Batgirls who zone you, and then when you try to do anything BOOM instant teleport fullscreen punish. Very annoying and difficult to fight

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
LtLuthor whedgehead I'll be honest in that I haven't played this matchup in a while, but I don't think it's bad for Lex. You just have to be patient with her zoning and jump/crouch stuff on reaction. Cartwheel can be baited with trait and is really easy to punish if you block the cartwheel and armor the followup. Baits on both sides are big in the matchup. Otherwise just armor as much as possible to do your shit and you don't have to worry about teleports or anything.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Banes have it as 6-4 Lex too. As it stands, we can do a MB BP mid-screen into a back throw and have enough advantage to safely dash up to you and go at it. Outside of that, though, your armor does make it a bitch to get in and mix that with the new MB b.3 and its a hassle.

Status
Not open for further replies.