What's new

Let's Explore This Terror Together: Scarecrow General Discussion

AA25Mamba

Batman, Scarecrow, Bane
Crane is going to be the first character I take to practice mode. I really think he's got a cool and varied playstyle. At this point the wait is excruciating. He looks to have a lot of tools that make a good character, just in a different way.

Also, is it me or does the trait meter seem to somewhat fill just on activation?

@WB-chan Command Grab is currently +4 on hit.

To everyone else, just an FYI in the current build Scarecrow does not have an invulnerable wake up from what I've tested. Your only options are either block, or try to back-dash.

Finally grabbed some time to start testing with him today, biggest find personally is that his db2mb is +6 on block which leads to some good pressure when you need it since his cmd throw is 10f. You can do things like d1xdbf3 which is a tick throw on block, and if you do something like d1xbd2mb dbf3 it beats out most things.

Outside of that he doesn't seem to have much of a mix up , he has no good overheads. His b1 is a decent low starter , but outside of that they have no reason to not hold down back when you are pressuring so it feels like when you need to shift momentum with scarecrow you do it with frame traps and cmd throw

Shade667

#StrongisthenewCute
@WB-chan Command Grab is currently +4 on hit.

To everyone else, just an FYI in the current build Scarecrow does not have an invulnerable wake up from what I've tested. Your only options are either block, or try to back-dash.
In the build I played it looked like db2 had a few frames of invincibility. Is this not the case anymore? And what about his teleport, although itd be risky I guess.

Not really the case.

In the current build he's not bad, but you're going to have to work hard with him. A lot of his strings have gaps in them, but his staggers aren't too bad.

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
Not really the case.

In the current build he's not bad, but you're going to have to work hard with him. A lot of his strings have gaps in them, but his staggers aren't too bad.
With the strings with gaps, can they be cancelled into the command grab where the gaps are to cover them?

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
There are a lot of videos that show b1 (the headbutt) stuffed non stop by everything, even people spamming random hits. :(

Shade667

#StrongisthenewCute
There are a lot of videos that show b1 (the headbutt) stuffed non stop by everything, even people spamming random hits. :(
Its f1. b1 is the low starter.
Its supposed to be a long range whiff punisher. Its also good for getting on on people waiting for you to make a mistake, as when I played him all parts of the string were pretty safe.