What's new

Let's assume more celebrities were to star in MK11. Whom would you want to see as which character?

As you all know, we have Ronda Rousey as the face and the voice of Sonya Blade, which to my knowledge is a first when a big celebrity like herself starts in a Mortal Kombat game.

We've also had WWE's Zelina Vega cosplay Jade on numerous occasions, including the recent Reveal Event in LA, and she also tweeted out to Ed Boon himself about the character's inclusion in the game (she seems to be a fighting game fan in general, what with her recent homage/reference to Street Fighter's Vega at the Royal Rumble this past weekend).

And lastly, there were some ""teases"" about Terry Crews playing Jax in MK11, with him and Ed Boon basically being "yay" on Crews starring as one of the series' veterans in this latest installment.

But what about other characters? Judging by the footage we have, NRS is pretty much open to redesigning their roster once again (as we've already seen with pretty much every character revealed to date), which also brings changes to their facial features (and perhaps even voiceactors).

So, assuming a similar collaboration between NRS and Ronda were to take place with other characters, which celebrities do you see as good fits for becoming the faces of specific MK characters? Would you like to see it happen at all?

P.S. You can add pics of the celebs to compare them visually to the characters

Last edited:
I would rather have Apollo Creed as Jax than Terry Crews. Carl seemed much better fit as Jax than Terry and Zelina Vega seems to fit more with Street Fighter than she actually does Jade (and honestly, she'd be the last female I'd think of for MK 3D Face scanning.)

I'd like to see Charlotte Flair as Cassie (yes, fight me) or maybe even Becky Lynch and if Sheeva came back, Nia Jax would be PERFECT (she has a gorgeous face and the perfect body for Sheeva.)

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
I know they are not celebrities, and would probably only be the face models, not the voice actors, but I would love to see the actors of the first 3 games used as the face models for the new games. Kerri Hoskins, Anthony Marquez, Ho Sung Pak, etc. It would be soo cool.