What's new

Let TYM Pick Your New Main Week 4 (October 21 to October 27th)

coolwhip

Noob
I had a blast learning Jax last week and I feel like my footsies are getting better. I'd really like a character that forces me to continue work on my footsies game this time around.

I can't be, Skarlet, Jade, Jax, or Shang.
Jax is my main for this week. He's only just been assigned to me today and already I'm having fun. Can you help me with a corner BNB or two?

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
Yoooooo. Can't be Reptile, Kenshi, Cage, Rain, Sub Zero, Scorpion, Lao, Sheeva, Kano, or Cyblax.

so far i got
reptile-1
sub zero-2
cyber subzero-1
i play jax smoke nightwolf cage. i played baraka and liu kang already for the other main tournies

Johnny2d

Xbl: Johnny2Die
Jax is my main for this week. He's only just been assigned to me today and already I'm having fun. Can you help me with a corner BNB or two?
I did better than I thought with him. I was sent to losers right away losing 3-1 to mcnasty, but won once in losers against zigzag playing shang, then lost to XBLmindgames. Jax just seemed to fit my playstyle naturally.

In the corner, learn f413, then d1, then more stuff into ender of choice. This timing is sort of the gateway to his corner shenanigans. I found the infinite stuff with ex ground pound to be too much for online conditions, and too much for my 1 week of training (which was basically only a day). Keep it simple, end the combo in a way that sets you up for more opportunities rather than going for max damage and infinites.