What's new

Let TYM Pick Your New Main Week 4 (October 21 to October 27th)

Espio

Kokomo
Week 4 of our," Let TYM pick your new main" community event. I'm taking the reigns from TakeAChance this week to give him a break, so the rules are simple:

Let TYM pick your main. The first character that the community votes to 3 will be your new main for the week. If you choose to do so, you can also participate in our weekly tournament.

Once you get your new main please tag STB Espio like so and I will add you to the original post.

PLEASE SIGN UP FOR THE TOURNAMENT HERE!

http://www.testyourmight.com/threads/tym-new-mains-tournament-week-4-on-ps3-and-xbox360.24793/

TOURNAMENT IS ON Saturday, October 27th at 7PM EST!

I'll start it off for this week: I cannot be Stryker, Jade, Sheeva, Shang Tsung, Reptile, or Cyrax :).

TheTetraSpirit-Jade
STB Espio-Kenshi
x18x2xwildx-Cage
Derpin Errday-Noob Saibot
Big D-Kenshi
Dragonpick-Mileena
Enenra- Scorpion
Rampage254- Kitana
Konqrr- Cyblax
BC_Rayman- Baraka
Rude- Skarlet
London Lust- Cage
Killa Solid- Kung Lao
Krayzie- Cyber Sub-Zero
Wonder Chef- Jade
Ninj- Baraka
Killin Natzees- Jax
DJ L Toro- Jax
RandomGuy234- Rain
HGTV Soapboxfan- Kabal
HanzerO- Sub-Zero
STB TakeAChance- Jax
Chongo is Free- Skarlet
STB Sgt. Reed- Sonya
Tolkeen- Jax
Zaf- Baraka

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
Week 4 of our," Let TYM pick your new main" community event. I'm taking the reigns from TakeAChance this week to give him a break, so the rules are simple:

Let TYM pick your main. The first character that the community votes to 3 will be your new main for the week. If you choose to do so, you can also participate in our weekly tournament.

Once you get your new main please tag STB Espio like so and I will add you to the original post.

PLEASE SIGN UP FOR THE TOURNAMENT HERE!

(Link Will Be Posted Soon).

I'll start it off for this week: I cannot be Stryker, Jade, Sheeva, Shang Tsung, Reptile, or Cyrax :).

TOURNAMENT IS ON Saturday, October 27th at 7PM EST!
Kenshi

DragonPick

I don't play Runescape
Alright, lets see if I can actually get a new one this time. <.<

Because I've played so many characters, I'm just going to list the ones I HAVEN'T yet and let people pick from there.

I haven't played:

Reptile
Mileena
Kitana
Jade
CSZ
Sindel
Sonya
Cage
KL
Kabal

GOGOGO

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao

Because I've played so many characters, I'm just going to list the ones I HAVEN'T yet and let people pick from there.

I haven't played:

Reptile
Mileena
Kitana
Jade
CSZ
Sindel
Sonya
Cage
KL
Kabal

GOGOGO
Jade

DragonPick

I don't play Runescape

I haven't played:

Reptile
Mileena
Kitana
Jade
CSZ
Sindel
Sonya
Cage
KL
Kabal

GOGOGO
Jade

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart

I haven't played:

Reptile
Mileena
Kitana
Jade
CSZ
Sindel
Sonya
Cage
KL
Kabal

GOGOGO