Insuperable: Sub Zero

Krayzie: Sektor

xFriction_Burnx: Quan Chi

Mothmonsterman0: Sindel

Squeaker 101: Nightwolf

Luzlou: Baraka

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
Oh and btw, what ever character gets the most votes for me, ill make a video on what ive come up with during the week of playing the character, so make it good. This sounds like fun

peachyO

Noob
Chongo Is Free had a fun idea recently: switch mains for a week to a character voted on by TYM members. he got sheeva. i copied him, and was given kano. STB Espio then was given shang tsung. who else would like to try it out? i think it's a fun way to get more mileage out of MK, gain a better understanding of a character you otherwise may not have picked, and ultimately help everyone level up. just post here asking the community to pick a new main for you, making sure to list your main(s) and back-up(s) so we know who not to choose for you. then, for a week, use that character as exclusively as you can. at the end of the week tell how it was. i nominate STB Sgt Reed to be the first we pick a new main for...and i pick sheeva!!:p
to vote, please tag the member so they can tally their votes. the new main will be the first character to receive 3 votes. then post your main to the thread, making sure to tag me or PM me, and i will create the list. a scub-tastic tourney will likely result, and the event will be streamed. hurry and vote/join in!
updated. remember to tag whomever you are voting for, and remember to let me know once you have received a main. also make sure to post informing members of your tally so they know to vote for you. :)

Mothmonsterman0

Mortal Kombat is NOT dead.
This thread blew up fast. I wonder if anyone is gonna end up sticking with their character that was given to them, after the week is up.
I was thinking the same thing, there should be more rules, like we should have a TYM room going all week, and if you see said person not playing there weekly main you gotta leave the match or something

Edit: I will throw up a Room on XBL called "TYM Weekly Main." whenever i get on. If you have gotten a main from this thread, and come into that room, you must play them