What's new

LET TYM PICK YOUR NEW MAIN (FOR A WEEK)

J360
Freddy Motherfuckin' Krueger!

This thread blew up fast. I wonder if anyone is gonna end up sticking with their character that was given to them, after the week is up.
I might. It depends on the experience.

Kratos isn't allowed (or shouldn't be lol). Lot of xbox players in here.
I main Kratos, so nobody has to worry about wanting to vote me into maining him.

Since Squeaker101 wants me to get in here, who should I newly main? Exclude my main fighters: Kratos and Freddy Krueger (guest power lol).

My alternate fighters which should be excluded from the voting because they are almost like my mains: Liu Kang, Stryker and Sektor.
The rest of my alternate fighters which could be voted into becoming a main, but don't necessarily have to: Noob Saibot, Shang Tsung, and Cyber Sub-Zero.

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
I was thinking the same thing, there should be more rules, like we should have a TYM room going all week, and if you see said person not playing there weekly main you gotta leave the match or something
I recommended we only play people in this thread, so it'll be fair, and at the end of the week we'll have a tourney with our new mains. Nothing serious, so it should be fun.

Mothmonsterman0

Mortal Kombat is NOT dead.
I recommended we only play people in this thread, so it'll be fair, and at the end of the week we'll have a tourney with our new mains. Nothing serious, so it should be fun.
That's a good idea, I made an Edit to my original post, I will, and everyone else that is doing this, should put a room called "TYM Weekly Main" when ever they get on

AYSAMO

Noob
My old main was Sub Zero and I currently main Liu Kang. Hit me. Whoever you pick Ill end up using in a tourney this Friday.

But Reppy players fuck with my mind. I don't want to become one of them.

Oh well, rules are rules, and I'll main the voted fighter presented to me.

Alien Substance Kabal, someone has to get lucky lol
Trying to pull me into the dark side of the Kombat Force. Nice, but sinister.

My old main was Sub Zero and I currently main Liu Kang. Hit me. Whoever you pick Ill end up using in a tourney this Friday.
Sektor! He is Lin Kuei and colored red.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
whatever the post count is like when i check at midnight tonight will be the character ill use. Freddys in the lead with 3 votes right now

peachyO

Noob
OKAY EVERYONE, I AM LOGGING OFF FOR THE DAY!! :) this thread exploded, and i looks like a prominsing tourney might result from it!! remember to vote mains for those who have yet to get one, and to message me informing me of your main. i will present the list to Pig Of The Hut, Rampage254, Sonya Blake, etc to see if we can't get that tourney arranged. open up TYMWEEKLYMAINS rooms on psn/live so we can all paractice; if all goes well the tourney will happen in a week. it'll be fun!!