What's new

League of Legends Thread

redeyes

Button Masher
i used to play got to level 30 wated maddd money buying champs. i might go back if i find people to play with.
d 2the estiny was my name i think.

zaf

professor
I used to play this game, until the newest wow expansion came out and i play arena now.
I could still play with you, i play mid like bookburning.

Rabbit

thugs bunny
I play quite a bit. Having people to play with is the best because LOL has one of the (imo) worst communities in gaming as of lately.

Reedoms

Noob
LOL is full of kids and idiots.
Welcome to the internet in general.

I play League every once in a while. Mainly play either Viktor, Gangplank or the league of Draven. Occasionally play Doter 2 as well.
I go by Viperius2112 if anyone is interested.

Gamma

Plays too much Civ
If anyone wants to play, I've been trying to level up lately as well.

Most of my characters are AP mids or support but I'm working on Ezreal and hoping to work on a solo top soon.

MK Gamma for anyone who wants to add me.

SZSR

Noob
As a jungler: Screw the new jungle. My Maokai nearly dies and my Xin has to start with W every game. Gotta play more to adapt.

SZSR

Noob
New jungle isn't as bad as you think. Need to buy the jungle specific items if you're having trouble.
I start Hunter's Machete 5 pots every game. But it seems I always have to wait for level 4 or until i've backed to actually gank well when lvl 2 ganks and lvl 3 ganks were still doable, now i'm less than half health at those levels.

Gamma

Plays too much Civ
I start Hunter's Machete 5 pots every game. But it seems I always have to wait for level 4 or until i've backed to actually gank well when lvl 2 ganks and lvl 3 ganks were still doable, now i'm less than half health at those levels.
It was intended. They felt ganks were too influential in deciding who wins the lane so they made it "gank or farm" for junglers. They countered it by making the jungle increase in gold as the game goes on.

SZSR

Noob
It was intended. They felt ganks were too influential in deciding who wins the lane so they made it "gank or farm" for junglers. They countered it by making the jungle increase in gold as the game goes on.
I actually saw a post in General Discussion that overall effective gold gain by junglers is a little less because of needing to always go Hunter's/Pots. In that thread too there was a comment (by Statikk) saying that he wants it to be more heavy farm/gank or only farm. That's not really what I wanted to do, the jungler doesn't seem impacting enough. I'll go see if I can scrounge the thread up.

Gamma

Plays too much Civ
I actually saw a post in General Discussion that overall effective gold gain by junglers is a little less because of needing to always go Hunter's/Pots. In that thread too there was a comment (by Statikk) saying that he wants it to be more heavy farm/gank or only farm. That's not really what I wanted to do, the jungler doesn't seem impacting enough. I'll go see if I can scrounge the thread up.
Lol I'll say this. The "ward" support item will make supports better outside of true supports. Now they can finally build items past g10s,

SZSR

Noob
I see the issue. It's more of a failure to do what they claimed. Yeah that was a bad oversight on their part.
Jatt makes some good arguments in his post (3rd red post in the thread). And i'm glad they're looking to make a few tweaks, it might have been a little overboard.

Gamma

Plays too much Civ
Jatt makes some good arguments in his post (3rd red post in the thread). And i'm glad they're looking to make a few tweaks, it might have been a little overboard.
Considering I've seen the much needed buff support got (I play mid/support/newbie top), I can see why junglers were free the past two days.