What's new

Lair of Altaire (with the Huggable Tay Bear) Episode 1, Featuring Perfect Legend

Altaire

Noob
EPISODE ONE: "People don't want me to teleport and start controlling the air in real life"

Welp, this has been almost two months in the making, but here it is. After a number of roadblocks and setbacks, I'm pleased (more so relieved) to announce that THTB and I are debuting the first episode of our podcast, Lair of Altaire (with The Huggable Tay Bear), brought to you by The Digital Dojo. The show itself is pretty straightforward: Topics will center mostly on current events in the MK scene, but may also cover various other fighting games from time to time, as well as any random-ass tangents we happen to go on over the course of the episode. Without further ado:

http://thedigitaldojo.net/podcast/

This week, our guest was the one and only Perfect Legend, who was straight to the point about his projections for MLG. We interviewed him on subjects ranging from his predictions for top 8, his confrontation with JamesMK, and his inevitable showdown with VSM.

Also, I'd like to give a huge shoutout to Sao87, who provided the hosting space for this and handled all of the coding. Be sure to check out his stream at http://www.twitch.tv/thedigitaldojo.

Check us out!

EDIT: Link temporary down, alternate download link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/vny2qr

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
It would be cool if we could have you guys and the KTP guys on the Down Four Cast some time. I'll listen to this asap.

Altaire

Noob
It would be cool if we could have you guys and the KTP guys on the Down Four Cast some time. I'll listen to this asap.
Oh god, that'd be chaotic.

I'm not completely averted to the idea, though. We'll see what happens.

Also, to all who listen, please bear with us for this episode. My mic came up lower in the mix than I expected, and when we recorded this on monday, I was just getting over the worst kind of headcold. We were actually hoping to record last monday, but I got hit with it bad enough that I wasn't even capable of intelligible speech, so I was in no shape to record. I'm completely over it now, so by the time of the next episode, I should be in much better shape. This podcast is a work in progress, of course, so we'll be constantly looking for ways to improve the presentation, sound quality and overall experience as we go on. Any support is greatly appreciated.

mtw85

Banned
wait, is this the same podcast that 16 bit and that scorpion player do? why did they change the name, I thought Kombat Tomb was a good name

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
wait, is this the same podcast that 16 bit and that scorpion player do? why did they change the name, I thought Kombat Tomb was a good name
It's a different podcast, lol.

Altaire

Noob
I had my speakers up and all I have to say about the intro: damnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. MK is turning into Podcast Central good shit guys lol
The sound quality came out a lot fuzzier than intended. I'm really not sure what happened there. I listened to it after the file was done exporting, but for some reason, it breaks up when you try to play it from the page. I'm going to test run that before episode 2 to see if anything can be done about it.

Truth

Noob
The sound quality came out a lot fuzzier than intended. I'm really not sure what happened there. I listened to it after the file was done exporting, but for some reason, it breaks up when you try to play it from the page. I'm going to test run that before episode 2 to see if anything can be done about it.
The sound isn't bad, the intro just really caught me off guard lol PL is killing it right now, "What is this, a dating service?" lol

Altaire

Noob
Awe man so the only way is to download the mp3? My computer just crashed, Fuck!
Nope, you can listen to it from the page as well. Near the bottom, you should see a play button and a volume button, with "Download [Play]" underneath.

My mind is blown over what THTB actually stands for :O. I'm liking all of the podkast and I'm surprised over how many MK podkast I listen to a week now :O

Truth

Noob
I still have NO IDEA who this is.
I'm not sure how familiar you are with P.Diddy's old show on MTV called, "Making the Band," but there was this rapper named Dylan who actually said the line "I spit hot fire." Diddy didn't end this guy's rap career, but Dave Chappelle sure did lol

Altaire

Noob
I'm not sure how familiar you are with P.Diddy's old show on MTV called, "Making the Band," but there was this rapper named Dylan who actually said the line "I spit hot fire." Diddy didn't end this guy's rap career, but Dave Chappelle sure did lol

This is the greatest thing I've ever seen.