What's new

Lair of Altaire (with the Huggable Tay Bear) Episode 1, Featuring Perfect Legend

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Altaire believe it or not mileena needs her d4 when punishing another mileena ex tele kick

d1 recovers way too slow and she can d4 roll better

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
Wait, I don't know what this is in reference to.
i think pig means from when u said d4s should only hit grounded chars like throws.

dont agree with ya on that though,then baraka couldnt do d4~charge after chop chop or chop chop,d4~xray,
cmon man baraka couldnt handle a nerf in any shape or form,it would be v1.0 raka all over again :rolleyes:

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
i enjoyed the show,it was a decent effort for their first time,was dying for a k7,slips or 16 bit random hilarious question though.man i love the kt podcast!

GOL Eklectic

Surrender, it's over.
Good show.. Is pl planning on dropping mk once doa comes out? Also, Altaire are u the guy from the old KYMK podcast?

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Wait, I don't know what this is in reference to.
I was referencing something u said in the pod cast .

I think it was related to punishing tele kicks or something .

I was basically saying in air on a juggle state Mileena has more luck w d4 roll when punishing Mileena ex tele in a mirror

Via_Negativa

Darkforge
I should make a subzero podcast with nothing but subzero players. All the conversations would be, bitching about subzero and what he needs to be good lol.
All he need's to be good is Slide under all high projectiles and remove the fucking completely unnecessary armor from about half the cast. He was good till they started pandering to the bitching scrubs.

Did Jax really need all that armor? Of course not...