What's new

General/Other - Kung Lao Kung Lao Photos + Full Information from Finnish Gaming Magazine "Pelaaja"

Mst

Noob
Wasn't there this intro dialogue with Sub-Zero and Quan Chi, where one of the two mentions Sub's brother? I think that kind of confirmed that it's either Kuai Liang or Bi-Han.
Maybe the different variations also have a different person behind each in Sub-Zero's case, they cannot do that with someone like Kano but with Sub-Zero it would work.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Khrome...if you're going to keep posting stuff can I ask you to at least choose a different blue text or something? That thing is way too hard to read and I have to highlight those parts every time I want to read you emphatically beg for your character or other random ideas to be canon everytime something is revealed.

khrome

Master of The Universe
Khrome...if you're going to keep posting stuff can I ask you to at least choose a different blue text or something? That thing is way too hard to read and I have to highlight those parts every time I want to read you emphatically beg for your character or other random ideas to be canon everytime something is revealed.
I will do it later today.

Mst

Noob
Not trying to be an elitist darsh but how are other countries getting all this information before the US all the time?
Didnt NRS do some kind of tour through the US for MK9? Maybe they are doing that for MKX aswell which is why alot of non US Magazins get MKX informations currently. They possible also try to increase the exposure and potential sales outside of the US with that.

NKZero

Noob
I reckon Kung Lao has some connection to Buddhism and I would probably attribute his 'resurrection' to the notion of reincarnation. I know the Great Kung Lao was killed by Goro and is supposed to be a different character but who knows...MK9's KL could have been a reincarnation of the Great one, and this one following from MK9's.

Can't wait for the story to explain it all.

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
That doesn't even look like he is the young Kung Lao from MK9, I mean the face is not the same, actually this old Kung Lao looks more like a caucasian male

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Maybe the different variations also have a different person behind each in Sub-Zero's case, they cannot do that with someone like Kano but with Sub-Zero it would work.
That's actually a good theory that nobody has dived into. MK 9 did it afterall with two costumes, one being Bi-Han the other being Kuai-Liang. Maybe ONE variation is Kuai Liang while the other is the new Sub-Zero? I would be surprised if NRS brought both Sub's back from the dead.