- added multiple hit moves
- added 2,4,1+3,2 and 4 frame windows for successful input
- added range to teleport 3 on hit instead of approximate
- increased cyclone's advantage to -27 from -28 if last hit misses
- increased multi kick's average advantage by 3 if the last hit(s) miss
- decreased d3s duration by 1
- changed teleport 3 cancel advantage on block to +7 to +10
- added armor and gaps

Also, I don't know about the armor if other attacks are used, I just used the incomplete throw setup. It does increase though, maybe not by that much.

Solid

The Longbow Hunter.
- added multiple hit moves
- added 2,4,1+3,2 and 4 frame windows for successful input
- added range to teleport 3 on hit instead of approximate
- increased cyclone's advantage to -27 from -28 if last hit misses
- increased multi kick's average advantage by 3 if the last hit(s) miss
- decreased d3s duration by 1
- changed teleport 3 cancel advantage on block to +7 to +10
- added armor and gaps

Also, I don't know about the armor if other attacks are used, I just used the incomplete throw setup. It does increase though, maybe not by that much.
Thank you for your hard work.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
against cyber sub you van blow him up pretty hard for trying to parry that, just do 24 and then b33spin
To be fair it can (well, at least I can) be parried on reaction to the overhead animation itself. But a smart Lao should cancel the 4 into teleport and bait the parry from there, then punish imo.

Do you play online at all?
no, lol not really. when I go online I just start to do dumb stuff because I can't do anything and get frustrated. I have 2 friends I practice mk with and training mode AI to practice with. I have a horrible connection but I think I am getting an xbox very soon so I can play at my parents home, their internet is a lot better.

To be fair it can (well, at least I can) be parried on reaction to the overhead animation itself. But a smart Lao should cancel the 4 into teleport and bait the parry from there, then punish imo.
you would get full combo punished if he didnt do the parry though. there are a lot of options. 24 into d4 into another standing 2.

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
no, lol not really. when I go online I just start to do dumb stuff because I can't do anything and get frustrated. I have 2 friends I practice mk with and training mode AI to practice with. I have a horrible connection but I think I am getting an xbox very soon so I can play at my parents home, their internet is a lot better.
I was just wondering because you seem to know alot about the game but I never seen you online or in tournament before lol. Hmu anytime if you ever get on xbox live tho

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
It's awesome that Somberness did all this frame data for MK like this, I wish it could done for Injustice.

By the way I have a question, I noticed there is some frame data missing. For example Kung Lao's teleport 1 doesn't have the block advantage listed.. can somebody figure it out and let me know?

It's awesome that Somberness did all this frame data for MK like this, I wish it could done for Injustice.

By the way I have a question, I noticed there is some frame data missing. For example Kung Lao's teleport 1 doesn't have the block advantage listed.. can somebody figure it out and let me know?
You serious bro????? Teleport 1 is unblockable throw:/
Edit: you can't be serious:DOGE

Last edited: