What's new

Kung Lao Current BnB Guide

LesMore

Top 8 Injustice Frosty Faustings VII
I think 21, spin, JIK, Divekick, dash2, ex hat, dash 1, dash 1, dash 24 1+2 2 does more. Should do 43% with jip.

And have we played online before?
we played yesterday in the testyourmight xbl room

and yeah that combo is definately better, but it is so hard to dooooo...

Derptile

RIP Ex Smash
we played yesterday in the testyourmight xbl room

and yeah that combo is definately better, but it is so hard to dooooo...
LOL I remember that, I just wokeup and did so bad, went to practice mode after that....

What part of the combo is difficult for you?

Mattman

Warlock Nerd
nah, I'm done playing any character but Sub-Zero. I still plan on helping all you KL players though as much as i can.
thank you brutha, you should travel the country giving Mortal Kombat seminars if thats something you dont already do lol. what about the Living Guide? i know its been updated since the last patch but the game is forever evolving, any plans for more updates?

cant you in the corner do combo starter spin jk dk jump back jumpkick teleport 3 ex hat jump kick teleport 1 24 1+2 2

and midscreen cant you do jump kick dive kick instant dive kick 24 1+2

what about position reversal combos

really lima bean should be talking

btw midscreen cant u njp jump kick dive kick roll spin

Garasky

Noob
Good stuff Tom!

For the 24~1+3 2 ..... sometimes the 2 won't come out for me and I am not sure why. I mashed it like crazy and it's so random : (

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
nah, I'm done playing any character but Sub-Zero. I still plan on helping all you KL players though as much as i can. You guys are a lot nicer and more appreciative then Sub-Zero players.
i hope you mean it tom. ill give you kisses for every KL thread you make <3 xox

Garasky

Noob
I love Tom Brady and all.But Kung Lao players have to let go of that stupid F3 x Spin ender.

Using the swag punch combo not only pushes the guy to the corner but it's also more consistent and it has more damage.The Jump Kick Dive Kick is only good if you're tossing out an EN Hat then jab dash 24 1+3~2.
I always use the punch combo instead of jump dive kick. Do ppl do the dive kick spin combo to maintain pressure?

Roko1985

Put down the controller and run!
Good post Tom! I have a question about one corner En BnB that i use. JIP 112 spin ,En hat, JK, Dive kick, 1,1,11,24+BLK 2. I don't remember the damage but it wasn't bad and easy to do. Any advice?

Good post Tom! I have a question about one corner En BnB that i use. JIP 112 spin ,En hat, JK, Dive kick, 1,1,11,24+BLK 2. I don't remember the damage but it wasn't bad and easy to do. Any advice?
use the JIP~112~spin, JK~teleport 3, JK~Dive Kick, 1, 24~1+3 2. its not "hard" and does great damage.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Its all about the whiff grab armour from the Ex teleport, destroys most other armour in the game AND you get to run around wearing it like you're Rain.
Did anyone else notice this post? I had foxy do this to me and I was like WTF!

Is this known or did Foxy just reinvent the wheel?

R00KI30FTH3Y3AR

(S)teel (V)alley (K)ombat

I hadn't heard anything about it, but Fox was definitely on to something when he made mention of it. The only downside I can think of is that it doesn't lead to more damage....or does it? :confused:

I dont think its known, but I haven't tried it out yet since I can't get hold of MK until tomorrow, definitely am trying this out and a whole bunch of other stuff thanks to usedforglue and brady. I hope foxy will drop by more often at the kung lao forums as well.

Lulzlou

Noob
Here are some corner combos I use, they aren't on here so I decided to post it.
24~spin, NJP, jump kick~dive kick, 1, 1, 1, 1, 24~throw 2 - 37%
24~spin, NJP, jump kick~dive kick, 3, 24+throw 2 - 36%

24~spin, jump kick~telekick, jump kick delay dive kick, 1, 1, 1, 24 1+3 2 - 40% (meterless)

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
You do EX tele with lao and whiff his 1 command grab just before you hit the gound, the armour stays active for a while giving an effect similar to Rain's EX roundhouse.
It works well because most people try to attack after he lands however he just eats it and does 21 spin.

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!
Why are you guys using tele 3 then dive kick in the 40% meterless corner combo? I use dive kick then tele 3. Is there a difference is scaling like Reptile's force balls or is it just easier for you guys to execute?

Lulzlou

Noob
Why are you guys using tele 3 then dive kick in the 40% meterless corner combo? I use dive kick then tele 3. Is there a difference is scaling like Reptile's force balls or is it just easier for you guys to execute?
for some reason when I do that I only do only 1, 24~throw 2. It gives 39%

The other one is easier and gives 40

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
How about this one for a 1 bar overhead...
Teleport / 2 - Jump kick / Dive Kick >> 2 / Ultimate Hat - Toward+3 / Spin >> 2, 4 / Grab, 4* or 2* (42/43%) (41% if just frame command misses)

Note: After the hat if you try to do the roll on the first available frame, it will whiff.