What's new

General/Other - Kung Jin Kung Jin Buffs/Fixes

ImAura

Ironic Irony
1.- Yes, what is Sub Takeda Shinnok or Kotal gonna do?
2.- It's useless because it's a slow ass punish where you only get marginally more damage than easier to do combos.
3.- He's just as good as Reptile. He loses and wins some match ups, just like Reptile. And yeah he's much better than Noxious Reptile (since you mention 34 xx noxious and not deceptive for some reason).
1. They have really good jumps as well, I was referencing JIPs & air-to-airs, not anti-airs.
2. I was thinking that as well, but Jins would be useful because it's 9 frame startup.
3. From one Co-mainer to another honsetly look at their differences and tools and tell me Reptile isn't better than Bojustu and Ancestral, maybe even Shaolin.

The NJP thing isn't a fix. That is a buff. Disjointed hitboxes are in the game purposefully and nothing out of the ordinary.

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
You agreed with me btw, just saying. Except that stun arrow is the only one that shouldn't be timed and you wanna use a bar to cancel into arrow load like Unbreakable Sub which I'd be ok with.
I never said I didnt. The only thing I disagreed with is a damage buff.

ImAura

Ironic Irony
I never said I didnt. The only thing I disagreed with is a damage buff.
I never said damage buff, sorry if I worded it incorrectly, but I meant the load combo damage would scale as such. Of course it would deal a little more damage with the extra hits.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
1. They have really good jumps as well, I was referencing JIPs & air-to-airs, not anti-airs.
2. I was thinking that as well, but Jins would be useful because it's 9 frame startup.
3. From one Co-mainer to another honsetly look at their differences and tools and tell me Reptile isn't better than Bojustu and Ancestral, maybe even Shaolin.
1.- I'm talking about divekick as punishment for pushing buttons.
2.- I don't even understand what you're asking at this point lol. The buff was being able to combo after the special, because the noxious was only usable after a knockdown or in very specific situations.
3.- Noxious Reptile is not better than Bojutsu no. Shaolin is probably KJs best variation.

Last edited:

ImAura

Ironic Irony
1.- I'm talking about divekick as punishment for pushing buttons.
2.- I don't even understand what you're asking at this point lol. The buff was being to combo after the special, because the special was only usable after a knockdown or in very specific situations.
3.- Noxious Reptile is not better than Bojutsu no. Shaolin is probably KJs best variation.
1. It's a tool, I don't understand the problem.
2. I'm confused on what our argument is.
3. Mhk.

Generalbit

The blade of osh-tekk is stale.
I like these buffs. Not too greedy, prepare yourself for KJ to be nerfed. Should've never brought it up.

ImAura

Ironic Irony
I swear on Kung Jin's great great great great great grandfather the Great Kung Lao himself that 16 Bit posted here saying that. Idk if he deleted it lol.
Don't chu ever swear upon the head of the Kung family name again, k, cool. lol it's a solid buff though.

Last edited:

YOMI DJT

LIn Kuei Champion
his low string should connect from all distances. its annoying to drop honestly. I think the njp hitbox is fine because its suppose to be a long range move. its weakness is from up close makes sense to me.
I think all his main strings being negative are fine. They aren't that negative. He still has a safe armor move that armor breaks. Ancestral stun arrow should be like the flame and purple arrow. Kung jin is fine in my opinion for the most part. Knowing nrs I don't think they will fix some of the hitbox issues. We will see kp2.

Trustypatches

PSN: Boweeen, Twitch: rBoweeen
DB3 up kick whiffing on low crouch block characters is really stupid. I'd actually like that to be fixed for shaolin more than anything.