What's new

KTF Ep. 6 (I Don't Care) - Podcast Ft. LotF, King Hippo, Coolwhip, Saucy & Home Lee

Who is the best of the following "shitters"?

• Joker

Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Ares

Votes: 20 17.4%
  • Arrow

Votes: 59 51.3%
  • Scorpion

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Cyborg

Votes: 11 9.6%

• Total voters

coolwhip

Noob
I'll compete for MKX. Still better at the game than you tho!
I thought it was about enjoying the game, and not about being better, as that's what "the community's all about," fun and all that jazz. Can you go through two posts in a row without changing your argument?

PS: He said "playing," not "competing." You don't need to be in the US to play the game.

GGA Saucy Jack

The artist formerly known as ImNewbieSauce
Who needs a weekly front page round up when you're constantly in the recent threads list?
Couldn't have gotten any better marketing than what we were provided this week. That's why I went out of my way earlier to thank those involved.

True mensch status for them all.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
I thought it was about enjoying the game, and not about being better, as that's what "the community's all about," fun and all that jazz. Can you go through two posts in a row without changing your argument?

PS: He said "playing," not "competing." You don't need to be in the US to play the game.
Still better than you AND enjoying my shit character! Without even trying! I am sorry I can't please you all the time :( because that's what the community is about, pleasing coolwhip lol

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
I don't caaaare I don't caaaare I DON'T CARE....No I don't caaaare.

talk stupid shit and make no sense I don't caaaaare.

I must thank @KingHippo for this. I has crossed my mind more times than you know in this thread.
can i have a timestamp for that song? It was glorious, the highlight of KTF so far for me

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
WHO CARES BECAUSE TOURNAMENT VIABLE LETHAL KILLING MACHINE

also @GGA Saucy Jack

Old Tunes vol. 1+2 and Random 35 track tape are better than Tomorrow's Harvest. TCH and Campfire Headphase are underrated
But you're too busy babying people so he's just a tournament viable babying machine is he not? :DOGE