What's new

Kryptonite Council Episode 7: Post TFC Show

i love how m2dave hasn't heard of KDZ.
he was known as a great fgc player before any of these guys in the pod cast were even known of.
he has got 2nd at evo before in sc4.
he has been a competitive player in numerous fighting for a long time, way before any of the guys on the pod cast knew what it was to compete at an fgc event.
infact none of you were known before mk9 even came out.
pod cast was very one sided and biased, just because someone didnt play mk9 or cared about the game doesn't mean they should be stigmatised.

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
People need to stop downplaying Sinestro

Edit: i strongly disagree with MMH beating Sinestro

I agree. He's def not bottom 5. Bottom 10, but def not bottom 5. Hopefully he'll get some buffs to bring him to at least mid-tier. #Kappa

I broke my back... It's spinal.

Vinci212

Hungry Game Dev
Love these podcasts. A bunch of us at the studio have been impatiently waiting for the next council cast, I am pretty sure this will help me make better art today.

He let @GGA 16bit and @VSM Maxter troll me.

Apparently it's "tight" that Catwoman can duck MB staff spin. It's also "sick" that she can b3 under staff standing 1. In other words, using staff stance against Catwoman - is walking a tight rope.

And the fact that Escrima doesn't have a <9 frame mid means Nightwing can't poke out of pressure.

Her j2 scouts out wingdings, compounding how unsafe of an option they are.

But yo, 5-5.
Catwoman's low hitbox is basically Aquaman's trait on steroids.

EVERYTHING WHIFFS. FUCKING. EVERYTHING. WHIFFS.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Just finished. Good show guys.

I want to go to NEC. I already wanted to go to try out Catwoman at a major but REO's kneel bet and the chance to possibly see Dave lose to Deathstroke have me super hyped. However as Pig pointed out I think I'm banished from the East Coast lol.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Just finished. Good show guys.

I want to go to NEC. I already wanted to go to try out Catwoman at a major but REO's kneel bet and the chance to possibly see Dave lose to Deathstroke have me super hyped. However as Pig pointed out I think I'm banished from the East Coast lol.
I'm 99.9% everyone including STH wants u to come