What's new

Kryptonite Academy Debuts Episode 1 - Solomon Grundy Tutorial Basic and Advanced Tactics

Hey anyway to get in on that bane one? Sure you got your bases covered with doom and mustard but i'm sure i could add a few more tricks and mu experience. Mustard is for sure the guy you want for the majority of this though.

Immortal Kombat

almost moderate success
I really dig the whole concept of this show. What better way to level up the community while bringing us together. Great job pig you really outdid yourself on this one!

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.
Really enjoyed this and looking forward to more, they remind me of the morning bread and butter series for Tekken. Grundy is currently my main, and I learned quite a lot from this video.

Appreciate the time you guys put into this.

Vagrant

Noob
Isn't the game a bit early in it's life to be doing these yet?

Theres so much we don't know yet I think alot of these videos might be void in 2 years. No disrespect intended.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Isn't the game a bit early in it's life to be doing these yet?

Theres so much we don't know yet I think alot of these videos might be void in 2 years. No disrespect intended.
Doing this is perfect to promote growth and level of play

There's always time later to do a complete update per character if need be in one or two episodes

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
AK Pig Of The Hut, Joker is definitely one you're gonna wanna wait on until post patch (HOPEFULLY!!!). Great job though man, to you and AK L0rdoftheFLY.
Yea I'm hesitant to do a lot of these till the "big patch " people keep referring to but I figured Grundy might have 0 to 1 minimal changes so we'll see

Characters I feel safe about recording before patch are probably WW, NW, sinestro, Raven , KF, batgirl cause I don't see these characters getting any more changes but I am hesitant

I'm very hesitant to do any lobo, joker, bane, lex, superman, Aquaman, ba, flash , lantern , catwoman because IMO those are characters I can see changing definitely either by nerf or buff

Duck Nation

Dicks with a future
I'm assuming Deathstroke's going to be covered by Dave. I'd love to contribute myself, but given how long I've been out of a setup to play on at all, that's hardly practical. Should probably ping Mikman360 too, since he's the biggest tech-head in the DS forums.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Guys thanks for all the comments.

Grundy has some terrible MU in superman, cyborg, hawkgirl, GL, WW and it makes him VERY hard to play at the highest level. I'm glad to be considered in these videos.

I think Ketchup would be best for the Lobo guide. I'm an online warrior, he's most likely taken Lobo to a tournament or two already lol. Plus, he's mentioned things about the character I didn't know about in the past, so he's probably a little more knowledgable than I.