What's new

Kryptonite Academy Debuts Episode 1 - Solomon Grundy Tutorial Basic and Advanced Tactics

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Kryptonite Academy Episode 1 - Solomon Grundy Tutorial Basic and Advanced Tactics
Player/Teacher - AK L0rdoftheFLY
Running Time: 53 minutes

Topics Covered: All levels including Advanced strats, BNBs, etc with Solomon including MU talk and more. This is a must watch if you fear Grundy or roll with him.

Disclaimer: The way I had to record the audio was to call Skype from my iphone to my computer (Don't ask about my home setup for work) but I will change this. If you at anytime hear the sound cut for a second thats why, it rarely happens but in future episodes will be adjusted and changed. Also he should have joined my wifi lol. Anyway I will also upgrade the quality next episode, did not know I was recording on my lower setting that i stream on. I stream on a lower setting in order to reduce lag. Either way this video is filled with all sort of great tid bits including 50-85% combos with grundy. Enjoy!

STORMS
CrimsonShadow
GamerBlake90

If you are interested in signing up for future episodes please PM me. Currently I have the following episodes coming with participants confirmed or not confirmed (also post in here if i left your name out, im doing this list on a whim)

Incomplete List:

Batman - DarthArma
Cyborg - NY_Jailhouse Relaxedstate
Bat Girl - AK Reno_Racks
Green Lantern - Denzell *+ Ashenar Sabin (Cpm)
Hawkgirl - AK Trepound380 *
Lex Luther - rev0lver
MMH - REO
Zod - EGP Wonder_Chef and Myself
Superman - KDZ *
Sinestro - WoundCowboy LEGEND Myself
Doomsday - Perfect Legend *
Aquaman - Tom Brady
Flash - Zyphox AK Harold * The_SNKE
Bane - Doombawkz PND_Mustard
Nightwing - NightwingDayZero
Harley Quinn - AK SaltFace
Shazam - Digit *
Black Adam - Rico + AK Smarrgasm
Joker - Qwark28 Cat
Raven - Blind_Man

* = Unconfirmed

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
IMO you should add big_aug or chief713 to the Bane list. IMO they are pretty good authorities on Bane. Much moreso than myself. I only know the techs and tricks and lots of other shenanigans but I wouldn't consider myself a "top Bane"

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
IMO you should add big_aug or chief713 to the Bane list. IMO they are pretty good authorities on Bane. Much moreso than myself. I only know the techs and tricks and lots of other shenanigans but I wouldn't consider myself a "top Bane"
I need people ONLY on this show who know it all or most and that do consider themselves know it alls of their character and also can play w it at a high level

I want teachers

I want people to learn from this and help the game grow

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
I need people ONLY on this show who know it all or most and that do consider themselves know it alls of their character and also can play w it at a high level

I want teachers

I want people to learn from this and help the game grow
Black Preon then. His voice is awesome and he is definitely a high-level Bane player.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Mains black Adam, gets put in for joker. This is gonna be good, I know jokers design and how you should think when playing him, there's gonna be a lot of education given. Regarding your list, I would definitely add Metzos and @pnd l2 gaug3 as both of them have found a LOT of shit and tech for that character already. Also, have UFG or REO if possible on the batman podcast as well. If anyone is absent from the BA podcast I'll happily fill the empty spot, I'm extremely knowledgeable about black Adam and believe I understand him best of everyone so far based on his design and capabilities.

chores

bad at things
just go ahead and put goomba up for WW that dude is dope as hell and uses sword stance the right way. also of course foxy if he is willing but i think england is in a war or playing a soccer match or the king is having a baby so he may be tied up

This looks really good.
I AM EXCITE.
One question, though.
Can future episodes be in anything above 480p or does it cause problems?