What's new

kratos is immune to trophies

Porter

Noob
Something interesing, "And the winner is" fatality does not work on Kratos. All Johnny does is chop his head in half but does not place the trophy.

when I was playing my friend yesterday we both thought it was weird and thought it was worth at least noting

Well... I guess it's worth noting. I did see it on a GameTrailers video of secret fatalities a long time ago. They all performed it on Kratos.

low_kix

Noob
Damn, what's the big deal about someone making this thread? Haha, harsh guys.

I didn't know this but I def wanna try it out now! Wonder if any other fatals are different on kratos

"I am vengeance, I am the night..."

Damn, what's the big deal about someone making this thread? Haha, harsh guys.

I didn't know this but I def wanna try it out now! Wonder if any other fatals are different on kratos

Ermac's fatality where he shrinks you Kratos acts tough even though tiny while everyone else runs around in fear before being stomped.

low_kix

Noob
I have to try these! I really like kratos actually, maybe ill main him and make it worth my while

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Kratos thread should go in Kratos subforum.

PS Kratos sucks in MK9 and is banned from all tourneys, fyi. :coffee:
Well, it's about Johnny Cage's fatality not working on Kratos, or rather, behaving differently. So, it being in the Cage thread would be acceptable as well.

low_kix

Noob
Kratos thread should go in Kratos subforum.

PS Kratos sucks in MK9 and is banned from all tourneys, fyi. :coffee:
Yea I know he's bottom tier and all that but I'm not going to any tourneys or anything. I think he's a lot of fun to play and I think ill manage to beat expert ladder with him

I think the kratos players in this thread are just mad because one of their top threads is about a fatality that doesnt work. :p

low_kix

Noob
I don't get why people like to bash kratos, honestly. Well except for just trolling I guess. But its unique because typically with fighting games people bash the CHARACTERS who suck, but with this case everyone bashing people who LIKE kratos. I think that's pretty mean spirited

Kwon

---->----
Yes, i remembered there was some uproar the first days of release of Kratos being treated differently from the other cast.

People felt he got undeserved respect just because he was God of War.

Thus no trophy on his head, not showing fear etc

CrashLand

Ready for Freddy
He also doesn't move his mouth... I figured they just did a slight rush job on the character, compared to the main cast. Maybe something about his character model just doesn't get along with trophies and they didn't bother to fix it? Dunno....

VIDA

Focused Grace and Intensity
Um Kratos doesnt show up online when try to pick Skarlet.......Not that I care, but just seems weird, there's no slot for him anymore lol.