What's new

KP3 leaked PSN Europe Store

Zviko

Noob
I don't know about other currencies but with dollars (US) and euros there's usually no exchange rate considered in gaming. On Xbox, PS, Steam stores AAA games are 60€/$, KP2 is 15€/$,..

mattteo

Noob
Well this puts the nail in the coffin for all the Aftermath 2.0 nonsense.
Final nail in the coffin? That leak is real man, wake up. What other nails have there been? That guy has been right about Ash Williams, his MK 2021 film detailed storyline is confirmed by people on youtube now, he told the details of the story, got the skins right, got KP2 right with the exact characters no kne knew about.

Ok, him and maybe 3-4 other people, but he is legit in my book. I didn't see anything be nailed as fake in what he said. If he's lying about the third KP, then that would mean he would have lied about everything since the beginning and there is no reason for that.

And MK had packs of 4+4 in MKX and now had 6+3+3 (6). Logically the third one will be 6 too. I can't see only 5 characters because the thiny only found 5 characters places left. That extra slot is done by NRS in the blink of an eye, with a click.

These guys who said Rambo were right about KP2 and you were wrong. Accept it. Why do you have it so much against this dvd guy? If he leaves gamefaqs and we don't get shit like we didn't get on the reddit sub when they banned him, then what will we have? Lay off the guy.

And there's already more than 1 people saying they have seen Aftermath 2.0. If they are lying I can't tell, but DVD definitely is legit.

ItsYaBoi

Noob
Final nail in the coffin? That leak is real man, wake up. What other nails have there been? That guy has been right about Ash Williams, his MK 2021 film detailed storyline is confirmed by people on youtube now, he told the details of the story, got the skins right, got KP2 right with the exact characters no kne knew about.

Ok, him and maybe 3-4 other people, but he is legit in my book. I didn't see anything be nailed as fake in what he said. If he's lying about the third KP, then that would mean he would have lied about everything since the beginning and there is no reason for that.

And MK had packs of 4+4 in MKX and now had 6+3+3 (6). Logically the third one will be 6 too. I can't see only 5 characters because the thiny only found 5 characters places left. That extra slot is done by NRS in the blink of an eye, with a click.

These guys who said Rambo were right about KP2 and you were wrong. Accept it. Why do you have it so much against this dvd guy? If he leaves gamefaqs and we don't get shit like we didn't get on the reddit sub when they banned him, then what will we have? Lay off the guy.

And there's already more than 1 people saying they have seen Aftermath 2.0. If they are lying I can't tell, but DVD definitely is legit.
What happened to your own 'inside source' btw?

Kek.

Sorry, but no. He can be right about a lot of things, but that 2nd story is just straight up fan fiction. There's zero reason for me to believe it, especially given his behaviour. There is a reason for lying and it's attention. Why else would all these people come up with fake leaks? He's using his status as a guy with inside info to get us believing him. He clearly loves the messages he receives with questions about it. Some people just get off on that and he's definitely one of them.

The main reason I have a problem with him is that if he's legit, he's really an ass for talking about inside stuff the way he has and he's probably gotten and still getting people fired or at least in trouble. He's not the insider himself, clearly, but he's putting his source(s) jobs on the line with all of the stuff he's spewing. Piggyback leaks are also a thing, so some people saying they've seen Aftermath 2.0 doesn't do anything for me. I remember someone speaking about a 2nd story before dvdgamescenter did so he could easily be piggybacking off of that.

Sure there could be 6 characters, but ending up with a round square makes sense given how NRS has always done so, does it not? Also, having another guest, rounding it out with 6 makes sense since all packs have guests until now, does it not? Not a single Trilogy character in a KP is not in line with any of the previous packs they've done, over the last 3 games. Therefore, logically speaking a KP3 with 5 characters of which 1 last guest makes way more sense than the idea of another story with 6 characters. Again, especially with covid-19.

Lastly, now he conveniently tells us the remaining ninjas will be in MK12, but even moreso that the movie reboot will get sequels with already details about what's going to happen. How gullible can you be to believe that? Have you read the details, it's just silly.

craftycheese

I tried to throw a yo-yo away. It was impossible.
I got the same thing but it told me who the characters were. Alien, Freddy, jason, leatherface, and predator.

I obviously did not, but what if they did just rerelease all the guests somehow? Imagine the shit they'd get

Amirluc

Kaballin'
Sure thing buddy.

What's the scoop this time? Or are you going to refuse to tell us again? It's easy to say that he was right when you never told us what he even said in the first place (iirc, you said that you didn't want to give their identity away, and thus never told us anything).
I actually have a source too. But I can’t tell you anything about what they’ve told me. But if you knew....woo buddy, you’d lose it! But you’ll never know, so don’t ask. ;)

mattteo

Noob
Sure thing buddy.

What's the scoop this time? Or are you going to refuse to tell us again? It's easy to say that he was right when you never told us what he even said in the first place (iirc, you said that you didn't want to give their identity away, and thus never told us anything).

PM and I will tell you which discord to join.

ItsYaBoi

Noob
PM and I will tell you which discord to join.
I don't want to join a Discord, just PM me the supposed details and I can see if it ends up being bullshit or not. I legit promise I will not share them in the thread, and for any mod reading this - if I share it in the thread, ban me.

My best friend's uncle just got a job at NRS
No way, I just found out a distant friend was on an outsourcing contract and worked on KP2 as well as KP3! He says 6 characters are coming...one at the bottom like Cetrion was at first. He said he couldn’t share the final select screen since it would likely turn out blurry, partially captured.