What's new

KP3 leaked PSN Europe Store

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.

Ptehu

Prince of Edenia
5 more? hell yeah! Damn, I want to believe, IF it's true, the division would be 4 MK + 1 guest. 3 MK + 2 guests would be acceptable but a bit disappointing.

Havik, Tanya, Ermac, Reptile + whoever, or Cyrax, Sektor, Tanya, Reptile + whoever. Damn, so many great inclusions possible. (and yes, I'm keeping Tanya because I feel she deserves it and yes, we need another female figther in the pack)

Zviko

Noob
I believe there will be KP3 with 5 more but come on. I don't believe this was a leak of any kind. There's no way PS has any info about it. Even NRS is probably not completely decided about the content or the price of KP3.

Ptehu

Prince of Edenia
Well, just imagine if MK 11 ultimately becomes the "Armageddon" of our times... - all characters in their best versions, tons of crazy interactions, story is finally being reset and reimagined, this stupid sai is taken away from Kitana and everything is fixed to fit all champs from the roster.

In the meantime - ShaolinMonks-ish game with Sub Zero and Scorpion as protagonists....

And then Mortal Kombat New Era on PS6 in like 10 years. So we can something to discover from the beginning with our kids xD

One can dream...

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.
I have a really hard time picturing Sektor and Cyrax sitting this out. I know that Triborg makes their inclusion less likely, but c'mon...

It's the fucking bots. A pack with them and human Smoke would sell like hotcakes. I'd like to see Ermac as well just so that we can finally put his sick ass design to good use.

As far as guests go, we now have 3 action movie guests, and only 2 comic book guests, so that might mean we're getting another comic book character. Harley Quinn, maybe?

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
Havik would be neat too.

However... I do think, logically speaking, that Sektor and/or Cyrax deserves a spot. The whole story mode NPC thing just feels kinda icky.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
I mean, Tanya would be awesome but I don't think she'll make it to this game. Perhaps base roster in MK12?

-----

He's coming back...

Well this puts the nail in the coffin for all the Aftermath 2.0 nonsense. It's done, there's 5 characters coming and this page proves more than what meets the eye. It means NRS has already a placeholder page for KP3, that it's $25, and says PS5 and not PS4 making it clearly not fake (KP2 page edit would have PS4 in it). Don't expect anything soon, but I'd say a good guess is an April / May announcement or teaser for the final pack which will finish April 2022 marking the end of 3rd season of DLC after year 3.

Longest supporting MK - check
42 characters - check
5 characters at $5 a character to round out the square - check

trufenix

bye felicia
You think WB sent sales information about KP3 to Sony and the website "accidentally" sent this guy to a page with no url a month before Ultimate is even released!?

Just as leaked as Ash was, I guess.

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
Not true. And apparently the guy who posted this has talked on Discord about making a fake leak so this would probably be it.

Yes, there's gonna be a KP3, and yes there'll be 5 characters to fill out the roster and yes that could be the price, but I wouldn't say this was official. It's all information we already know from the datamines.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Not true. And apparently the guy who posted this has talked on Discord about making a fake leak so this would probably be it.

Yes, there's gonna be a KP3, and yes there'll be 5 characters to fill out the roster and yes that could be the price, but I wouldn't say this was official. It's all information we already know from the datamines.
yep .... since we more or less have 100% confirmed through the datamine work TheTiny did, that, indeed, more DLC content is on the way to come up , probably in 2021, so, everyone can expect a fucking huge wave of fake leaks and false speculation coming up from different social medias and others communication sites \ channels around the internet ..... :confused:

before the official confirmation and announcement of KP2, the amount of fake leaks about it that were coming at daily basis were just truly ridiculous .... now the phenomena will just continues to happen regarding KP3, so, take care in what to believe and what must be taken serious from now and then, hehe :p