What's new

Kotal Kahn Pre-Release Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

stokedAF

casual kahnage
They made Kotal look sick. Jacqui had some cool stuff too but Kotal looked like an absolute monster. I’m glad. He still got beat by a kombat kid tho! Lol

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Kotal being presented as the motherfucker big boss he is ! Brutal as fuck. Loved his jaguar move, and his fatality is pretty cool too ! :cool:

Also he is very tall, at least 6'9" height !

D

Deleted member 59910

I love how they're really using the aztec culture to make Kotal Kahn as an unique, brutal and powerful character. For the aztecs, the god Tezcatlipoca was the creator of universe. He turns into a Jaguar and can see everything through an obsidian mirror. An elite group of aztec warriors (ocēlōmeh) dressed like Jaguars due this . The fatality is inspired by a sacrifice to Tezcatlipoca too. A captive warrior was placed on a sacrifice stone, and crushed to death by ocēlōmeh. The command grab animation is all about anthropophagy. The aztecs ate human flesh of powerful enemies. They believed this practice would make them stronger. Damn, NRS... you guys are doing a wonderful job.

I love how they're really using the aztec culture to make Kotal Kahn as an unique, brutal and powerful character. For the aztecs, the god Tezcatlipoca was the creator of universe. He turns into a Jaguar and can see everything through an obsidian mirror. An elite group of aztec warriors (ocēlōmeh) dressed like Jaguars due this . The fatality is inspired by a sacrifice to Tezcatlipoca too. A captive warrior was placed on a sacrifice stone, and crushed to death by ocēlōmeh. The command grab animation is all about anthropophagy. The aztecs ate human flesh of powerful enemies. They believed this practice would make them stronger. Damn, NRS... you guys are making a wonderful job.
Dude thats so cool and that also gives me hope that if Nightwolf is dlc they'll put that much thought into him.

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
I'm a NERD for mythological monsters, and there are NO better monsters found in the world than in Inuit and Native American mythology, so many things you can do with them + Nightwolf.

Spinky

Restless Dreamer
Fucking character looks so good. I lost my shit when I saw the jaguar. Best newcomer from MKX got even better.

I'll miss "ON YOUR KNEES", not gonna lie, but otherwise? God tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.