What's new

General/Other - Kotal Kahn Kotal fighting styles

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
For now I can see two styles thanks to pictures:
1. Weapon style (blue glow)

2. An other one, when he glows yellow, I hope it's a power mode of some sort where he does low combos with big damage

trufenix

bye felicia
I think Paolo spilled the beans on a bunch of stuff during OBS yesterday. No idea if there's a transcript or cap of anything.

MILE_HIGH_CLUB

FREEDOM'S LABORATORY
For now I can see two styles thanks to pictures:
1. Weapon style (blue glow)

2. An other one, when he glows yellow, I hope it's a power mode of some sort where he does low combos with big damage
The 1st pic I IMO is war god stance the second pic is sun god stance...sun god stance makes him a grappler aa grabs etc.

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
Picture 1 is the 'War God' variation, and the descriptions is 'Adds Macuahuitl based special moves' which must be something to do with the physical weapons.

Picture 2 is of the 'Sun God' variation. Its description says 'adds sun god choke and soul scorch'. I think this variation has the ability to spend a bar of meter to gain 15-20% health back from a gameplay video.

The 3rd variation is 'Blood God'. The description is 'adds crystal, obsidian and blood totems'. From the animation that accompanies the variation they seem to be some sort of ground summon item.

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
I wonder what the totems do. I've seen gameplay footage where he uses it but it is unclear what it does. In Blood God he can inflict some damage to himself for some kind of gain, but again it is unclear. He can also call a beam of sunlight.