What's new

Kombat Tomb Podcast - EVO Special 2015

The_Tile

Your hole is mine!
If we're going to talk about tremors 31 frame overhead being shit let's talk about mileena's 32 frame overhead being worse than that
Or let's talk about the huge damage she gets off it compared to Tremor's measly 10%ish. I get your point but Tremor's is definitely worse.

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
Wow I want to thank everyone for the amazing response. We knew adding Dave might piss some people off, which is kind of why we did it. We wanted to add some spice otherwise it would be boring if we all just agree constantly. 16 Bit was a huge part of this show and we wish he could do it, but we still want to provide the community with a podcast. From this response we WILL do more. Not sure how regularly at this point though since we're all pretty busy with life.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
Wow I want to thank everyone for the amazing response. We knew adding Dave might piss some people off, which is kind of why we did it. We wanted to add some spice otherwise it would be boring if we all just agree constantly. 16 Bit was a huge part of this show and we wish he could do it, but we still want to provide the community with a podcast. From this response we WILL do more. Not sure how regularly at this point though since we're all pretty busy with life.
Dude, you don't always agree with Slips, but the beauty is you always come to an agreement. Dave is making things about himself. I don't want to be judjemental of your pick since it's your podcast and you can do whatever you like, but most of dave's projects he's been in failed. His podcast, his tournament presence. If this is your choice then so be it. But my opinion is it's a bad decision in the long run. You'd better put Tom Brady instead, you'd have the same amount of bitching, but at least there's legit game knowledge and wit.

Last edited:
The only Pod Cast worth listening to is back??

I wont be able to listen to this for a couple days. But m2Dave the host permanently ? Not sure about that.....can't you guys do Guest Hosts, so k7 and Slips are a constant but each one has a different Host instead?

Don't go this route this is infraction/ban worthy in any forum.
Chill...I dont think DR's post was that bad! We havent had mass call outs for a long time. I fully expect DR to challenge M2Dave to a f25 at a Tournie, that Dave will accept and then duck like he has all challenges issued to him at tournaments.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
Chill...I dont think DR's post was that bad! We havent had mass call outs for a long time. I fully expect DR to challenge M2Dave to a f25 at a Tournie, that Dave will accept and then duck like he has all challenges issued to him at tournaments.
I don't think dave will even have the guts to accept to duck it. MKX has no footsies and zoning, remember?

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
I just want to say I like Dave as the host. He's never scared to put across his opinion rather than option selecting and sitting on the fence, then pretending he was right all along like a lot of people on here do.

Great episode, looking forward to the next one, whenever it is.

And yeah, couldn't agree more about Predator. They absolutely nailed him. The look, the feel, the sounds, he plays exactly like I hoped. Really pleased with NRS about that.

One thing I want to say about online, is that it seems like NRS don't even know what we want and what they should prioritise over. My best example of this is, go into an online room and look at what the players are sorted by. Then look at how many times you have to press RB before they are sorted by ping. Surely they should know that that is the most important thing when looking for online players to have sets with.

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
Dude, you don't always agree with Slips, but the beauty is you always come to an agreement. Dave is making things about himself. I don't want to be judjemental of your pick since it's your podcast and you can do whatever you like, but most of dave's projects he's been in failed. His podcast, his tournament presence and his threads are almost all negative. If this is your choice then so be it. But my opinion is it's a bad decision in the long run. You'd better put Tom Brady instead, you'd have the same amount of bitching, but at least there's legit game knowledge and wit.
shut the fuck up, goddamn

don't listen if dave twists your wittle undies so bad