What's new

Kombat Tomb Podcast - EVO Special 2015

Colares

Noob
Wound cowboy downplays so much that I think he plays Kitana.
But his soul belong to the right sorceror <3
So I won't hate anymore

Reactions: GAV

D. R.

Noob
My biggest fan @General M2Dave is such a fucking idiot pertaining to this game. Just listening to him talk really hurts my brain, especially when I hear him use words like "logic." You're such a cancer to this game that has contributed nothing. Drink your bleach already along with the scrub trash that follows you blindly. I am the Shinnok originator. I've posted tech on that character since roughly week two, mainly when he got the hell spark buff to +24 which made him worth a damn. Go look through the Shinnok threads assclown. He's been a solid character since then but no one ever used him why, because the sheep here follow "top players" who they think have the easiest options with a said character. There was a reason lots of Erron Blacks, Tanyas and Raidens littered CEO pools, at least from what I saw. At Evo I told you FL had the answer to BS Shinnok and look, no Shinnok in top 8. Do I need to link your own thread showing off your stupidity along with the majority of TYM who followed your crusade blindly instead of trying to level up? Your mentality is scrub trash. Now Tremor. Slips literally nailed it that Tremor is set up heavy. You wanting all these 50/50s and what not isn't going to happen. You want that, play those character types or just play Predator. The only thing I can agree with you is that f2 is useless how it is now being a slow ass, unsafe OH so if that gets fixed along with addressing some of his moves bugs and glitches, he'll be fine. Each variation of Tremor has a move worth a damn that can lead to that one hit he needs then boom, corner game, which he excels at. All the time you've spent bitching and moaning people have spent finding actual viable tech with the character. Actually contribute something for a change.

And you had me laughing with the bit that WoundComboy is better than me. lmao You all need to learn to respect your authority figures.

coolwhip

Noob
My biggest fan @General M2Dave is such a fucking idiot pertaining to this game. Just listening to him talk really hurts my brain, especially when I hear him use words like "logic." You're such a cancer to this game that has contributed nothing. Drink your bleach already along with the scrub trash that follows you blindly. I am the Shinnok originator. I've posted tech on that character since roughly week two, mainly when he got the hell spark buff to +24 which made him worth a damn. Go look through the Shinnok threads assclown. He's been a solid character since then but no one ever used him why, because the sheep here follow "top players" who they think have the easiest options with a said character. There was a reason lots of Erron Blacks, Tanyas and Raidens littered CEO pools, at least from what I saw. At Evo I told you FL had the answer to BS Shinnok and look, no Shinnok in top 8. Do I need to link your own thread showing off your stupidity along with the majority of TYM who followed your crusade blindly instead of trying to level up? Your mentality is scrub trash. Now Tremor. Slips literally nailed it that Tremor is set up heavy. You wanting all these 50/50s and what not isn't going to happen. You want that, play those character types or just play Predator. The only thing I can agree with you is that f2 is useless how it is now being a slow ass, unsafe OH so if that gets fixed along with addressing some of his moves bugs and glitches, he'll be fine. Each variation of Tremor has a move worth a damn that can lead to that one hit he needs then boom, corner game, which he excels at. All the time you've spent bitching and moaning people have spent finding actual viable tech with the character. Actually contribute something for a change.

And you had me laughing with the bit that WoundComboy is better than me. lmao You all need to learn to respect your authority figures.
Gross' English sure has improved @Slips :DOGE

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
You're such a cancer to this game that has contributed nothing. Drink your bleach already along with the scrub trash that follows you blindly. I am the Shinnok originator. I've posted tech on that character since roughly week two, mainly when he got the hell spark buff to +24 which made him worth a damn.
Ego much? Geez.

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies

:eek::eek::eek:

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
LOL @General M2Dave ... the games only been out 3 months you can't jump to conclusions with reptile... tremors out 5 mintues and you're crying when he's actually not bad. But I guess he's "abysmal"

Here is your first official calm down dave from your buddy Zig.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
@D. R. , "authority figure"? LOL. To me, you are just another player. I could not careless what you say.

@cR WoundCowboy is one of the best players in this community. Of course, he is better than you are. Why are you so offended by my statement? I think Cowboy is better than 95% of all players in this community.

As far as Tremor is concerned, get out of practice mode and fight a competent opponent. Tremor is in Goro's tier.

I dislike fools who take criticism personally. I can tell you are a highly emotional individual who easily gets butt-hurt.

Plop

Noob
Not thrilled about Dave's inclusion, but I couldn't be happier that KTP is back. I've longed so fuckin hard for it

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
Wound Cowboy has two EVO Medals, right?

One in MK9. Now, if memory serves, D.R. didn't play Injustice, but he did play MK9.

So if he's better than Cowboy...

Where is his EVO medal?

Or are people with EVO Medals sheep, too?

The Slaj Jazz

TIckle my sweet salty nips

Damn.

My biggest fan @General M2Dave is such a fucking idiot pertaining to this game. Just listening to him talk really hurts my brain, especially when I hear him use words like "logic." You're such a cancer to this game that has contributed nothing. Drink your bleach already along with the scrub trash that follows you blindly.

I am the Shinnok originator. I've posted tech on that character since roughly week two, mainly when he got the hell spark buff to +24 which made him worth a damn. Go look through the Shinnok threads assclown. He's been a solid character since then but no one ever used him why, because the sheep here follow "top players" who they think have the easiest options with a said character. There was a reason lots of Erron Blacks, Tanyas and Raidens littered CEO pools, at least from what I saw. At Evo I told you FL had the answer to BS Shinnok and look, no Shinnok in top 8.

Do I need to link your own thread showing off your stupidity along with the majority of TYM who followed your crusade blindly instead of trying to level up? Your mentality is scrub trash. Now Tremor. Slips literally nailed it that Tremor is set up heavy. You wanting all these 50/50s and what not isn't going to happen. You want that, play those character types or just play Predator.

The only thing I can agree with you is that f2 is useless how it is now being a slow ass, unsafe OH so if that gets fixed along with addressing some of his moves bugs and glitches, he'll be fine. Each variation of Tremor has a move worth a damn that can lead to that one hit he needs then boom, corner game, which he excels at. All the time you've spent bitching and moaning people have spent finding actual viable tech with the character. Actually contribute something for a change.

DR on next KTP please.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
Like I said, you're on your own.

I've been on my own too and it solidified that I was wrong.
I'm not trying to convince you, don't get any ideas :DOGE
Making threads you can choose to read or not is fine, but being present in my favourite podcast I can't accept. Slips and K7 are doing a great job analyzing the game, events, telling stories and bringing up general culture topics. M2Dave just talks about himself, his unasked opinions, bithches about irrelevant stuff and, apparently, comes up with jokes (which I didn't mention before because it didn't matter AT ALL in the cast). I just don't see him being a good member. And my opinion is based on this and his own podcast.
@K7L33THA do I fuck off too if I disaprove of your new member choice? :DOGE

Rude

Making threads you can choose to read or not is fine, but being present in my favourite podcast I can't accept. Slips and K7 are doing a great job analyzing the game, events, telling stories and bringing up general culture topics. M2Dave just talks about himself, his unasked opinions, bithches about irrelevant stuff and, apparently, comes up with jokes (which I didn't mention before because it didn't matter AT ALL in the cast). I just don't see him being a good member. And my opinion is based on this and his own podcast.

Unasked opinions?

Technically, all three of them are offering unasked opinions.

That's the point. In this podcast, i learned more about Tremor than any of the groan-enducing rock pun filled posts in the Tremor general discussion thread.

You are clearly pushing an anti-m2dave bias, probably because you are a Tremor zealot.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
Unasked opinions?

Technically, all three of them are offering unasked opinions.

That's the point. In this podcast, i learned more about Tremor than any of the groan-enducing rock pun filled posts in the Tremor general discussion thread.

You are clearly pushing an anti-m2dave bias, probably because you are a Tremor zealot.
Of course I'm against m2dave being included in EVERY KTP cast. He brought NOTHING to this cast and I believe he will bring nothing to it in the furture. I learned about Tremor in this cast more from Slips's several sentences than I did from the thousands of words of M2Dave through the entire TYM. I don't know what useful information you got from him in the podcast.

D. R.

Noob
@D. R. , "authority figure"? LOL. To me, you are just another player. I could not careless what you say.

@cR WoundCowboy is one of the best players in this community. Of course, he is better than you are. Why are you so offended by my statement? I think Cowboy is better than 95% of all players in this community.

As far as Tremor is concerned, get out of practice mode and fight a competent opponent. Tremor is in Goro's tier.

I dislike fools who take criticism personally. I can tell you are a highly emotional individual who easily gets butt-hurt.
No, just trying to stroke the flame a bit but seems I've ignited a fire storm with my word choice so I'll back off with the trash talk since I come off as more of an asshole than I actually am. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion no matter how fucking wrong they are. I have no real issue with you @General M2Dave outside of this game, just your incessant whining. As for me being a lab monster, that's who I am. Guess who I trained with before CEO? No one. No online, just random casuals here and there at best once every two weeks when I could host. I wasn't even going to go until the Wednesday evening before I found out I could make it due to school. I practiced some Friday and made top 8 Saturday so the "play competent opponents" argument holds no merit with me. I am not the norm. Not to come off as braggadocios but I am quite the educated individual with exceptional mathematics and critical thinking skills so breaking things down in a fighting game quickly isn't hard for me and thanks to this training mode there is no scenario I can't create and set to muscle memory. I understand some people just don't "get it" which is why I share tech I find viable such as with Kotal, Kung Lao, Shinnok and now Tremor whenever I have time. Tremor is not Goro tier, he is a solid mid. Have you not seen how long the armor is active on his flash parry or his constant instant OH/low and low/OH in the corner that are safe to most wake ups? Hell, he even has a set up that breaks all armor except Reptile's EN slide in the corner due to low profiling. He has options and decent normals, unlike T-Rex Goro but I digress. You can think what you want.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
No, just trying to stroke the flame a bit but seems I've ignited a fire storm with my word choice so I'll back off with the trash talk since I come off as more of an asshole than I actually am. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion no matter how fucking wrong they are. I have no real issue with you @General M2Dave outside of this game, just your incessant whining. As for me being a lab monster, that's who I am. Guess who I trained with before CEO? No one. No online, just random casuals here and there at best once every two weeks when I could host. I wasn't even going to go until the Wednesday evening before I found out I could make it due to school. I practiced some Friday and made top 8 Saturday so the "play competent opponents" argument holds no merit with me. I am not the norm. Not to come off as braggadocios but I am quite the educated individual with exceptional mathematics and critical thinking skills so breaking things down in a fighting game quickly isn't hard for me and thanks to this training mode there is no scenario I can't create and set to muscle memory. I understand some people just don't "get it" which is why I share tech I find viable such as with Kotal, Kung Lao, Shinnok and now Tremor whenever I have time. Tremor is not Goro tier, he is a solid mid. Have you not seen how long the armor is active on his flash parry or his constant instant OH/low and low/OH in the corner that are safe to most wake ups? Hell, he even has a set up that breaks all armor except Reptile's EN slide in the corner due to low profiling. He has options and decent normals, unlike T-Rex Goro but I digress. You can think what you want.
Dude, m2dave has a top8 3 years ago in a different game. #gitgud :DOGE

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
That's fine, but you're still practically alone with that opinion.

Last edited:

Rude

Of course I'm against m2dave being included in EVERY KTP cast. He brought NOTHING to this cast and I believe he will bring nothing to it in the furture. I learned about Tremor in this cast more from Slips's several sentences than I did from the thousands of words of M2Dave through the entire TYM. I don't know what useful information you got from him in the podcast.
The bias is real.