What's new

Kombat Tomb Podcast - EVO Special 2015

PND OmegaK

Drunk and Orderly
I missed this show, KTP was always been an entertaining podcast and m2dave has always been an entertaining character. He rustles peoples feathers like no other and makes bold claims whether he is right or wrong it's always causing a stir. Good choice IMO, a fitting replacement for 16bit. he is the Kanye West of the NRS community.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
For anyone who isn't aware, this is the problem I and many other XB1 users are having with MKX that I was talking about on the show.

Yea imagine having to stare at that after every single laggy match. It must be fixed asap and is unacceptable.
This happenened in Injustice too, rarely though. I just restarted the game or the console. Took the same time, but at least didn't look at the same image for 5-10 minutes.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
This happenened in Injustice too, rarely though. I just restarted the game or the console. Took the same time, but at least didn't look at the same image for 5-10 minutes.
If it were that simple it wouldn't have made a huge uproar. Visit either "Connecting to Online Issues" or "MKX X1 The Loading Screen of Death" threads for more details

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
For anyone who isn't aware, this is the problem I and many other XB1 users are having with MKX that I was talking about on the show.

Yea imagine having to stare at that after every single laggy match. It must be fixed asap and is unacceptable.
I'm with you on the online fiasco officially

Online gaming is not the future because it's Infact the now.

The standard has been set, KI, now that must be the lowest form of the bar from here on after. This is the bar of measurement, that bar must be the minimal requirement in 2015. I don't know how clear one person has to make it or how much a community must beg but damn man how has this not been cemented on a whiteboard somewhere as :

THE #1 thing we make sure we get right ASAP next game and on is online .

^^^ this keeps your game alive and encourages growth

Matter of fact,fix the online and launch a second wind marketing campaign for ESL season 2
On the tv commercial spots advertising "fixed online " and "win up to $100,000 competing in MKX, sign up now" and the stream of cash will continue to flow

Also I look forward to the day all wifi functionality is removed from online gaming and systems as a whole

Edit: this is a good time to remind people if u use wifi to play online remove me from your 'friends list'

Death

Noob
Good podcast. Glad to see you guys back. I 100% agree with the online. I was a big MK9 online warrior and put up with it but this games online is absolutely pathetic. Most of the time I just want to play online with guys but its just unplayabale I just get turned off from playing it in general. K7 made a great point. If I wasnt a die hard MK fan id probably just not play this game. The online needs to be addressed. I cant see myself grinding this game for years to come if the online is this bad.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
I'm with you on the online fiasco officially

Online gaming is not the future because it's Infact the now.

The standard has been set, KI, now that must be the lowest form of the bar from here on after. This is the bar of measurement, that bar must be the minimal requirement in 2015. I don't know how clear one person has to make it or how much a community must beg but damn man how has this not been cemented on a whiteboard somewhere as :

THE #1 thing we make sure we get right ASAP next game and on is online .

^^^ this keeps your game alive and encourages growth

Matter of fact,fix the online and launch a second wind marketing campaign for ESL season 2
On the tv commercial spots advertising "fixed online " and "win up to $100,000 competing in MKX, sign up now" and the stream of cash will continue to flow
So NOW you complain? After all the bs you gave people that complain day one?... the nerve you have Pig.

EndofGameBoss

That's about right.
Visiting the hospital seems pretty personal. I'd message, but imagine you go there and you have to meet the parents. It's a sign of commitment. I guess Slips was not comfortable doing that so that's alright.
Seems personal? He was in them walls. It can't get more personal than that.

EndofGameBoss

That's about right.

This has happened to me a few times, but what really grinds my gears is the DLC disappearing I own. I'm tired of re-downloading everything.

BlackJackSnack

Bags of mostly water
Hey are you planning on putting this and more on that kiwi mp3 share thing again?

It was nice to be able to listen at work without downloading

Linkuei82

Live by the sword, Die by the sword
I will comment this about online. I still have PS3. I have the PS4 hooked hardline to the modem and the PS3 is in our bedroom wifi. I recently played MK9 and the online for MK9 on wifi is better than playing MKX on hardline.

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
I don't know man. What he brought to the show so far is 1. Bitching about that no one listens to him about Tremor; 2. Online.
1. Why anyone should listen to him about Tremor, or any other character for that matter, is still a mistery to me because he posted day 1 and he has no credentials whatsoever except making 7th at evo 2012 with Freddy, who is believed top tier and roughly anyone played him to know the match-up at that time.
2. Everyone knows online is bad. More bitching on the cast wouldn't help that much. It's a good topic I guess, but whatever. 4 months into the game I don't think it can be changed. Maybe NRS are working for a better netcode for longer, or maybe it's just here to stay.
He brings nothing constructive. Nor did he bring it to his own show, the reason it failed.
Like I said, you're on your own.

I've been on my own too and it solidified that I was wrong.

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
Hey are you planning on putting this and more on that kiwi mp3 share thing again?

It was nice to be able to listen at work without downloading
I think mediafire has a stream option for the mp3. Kiwi has a 100mb limit now so id have to drop the quality to put em on there. Which I could do if ppl need it, but I thought most hated Kiwi.