What's new

Kombat Tomb Podcast - Ep. 32 An Evening With Glass Sword

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Pig...there was no metroid on n64

#onblast
Damnt

You're right, it was gamecube (worst system ever created, even the TG-16 and 3d0 were better than that trash)

Id replace Metroid then w Mario 64

Sorry in no way can i say Perfect Dark was enjoyable, back then i played mostly PC games so when i saw that flaming turd on N64 i vomited due to the 7 FPS it ran at.

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
Damnt

You're right, it was gamecube (worst system ever created, even the TG-16 and 3d0 were better than that trash)

Id replace Metroid then w Mario 64

Sorry in no way can i say Perfect Dark was enjoyable, back then i played mostly PC games so when i saw that flaming turd on N64 i vomited due to the 7 FPS it ran at.
Perfect Dark was assssss.

LEGEND

YES!
the bonus clips give me the feeling that there
Damnt

Melee was on Gamecube

doesn't matter how trash the system was when you have one of the best games of all time
THANK YOU

People who thought Perfect dark was a good game were people who were 12 and under and never played a PC in their life
i can vouch for this, i was like 11 when that game was out and loved it :cool:

Pig Of The Hut

the bonus clips give me the feeling that there

Melee was on Gamecube

doesn't matter how trash the system was when you have one of the best games of all time

i can vouch for this, i was like 11 when that game was out and loved it :cool:
I hate smash

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
This is the greatest....greatest episode ever! OMG I am dyyying. Glass Sword is the king...please have a glass sword section like every other episode!!!!

Lol @amanda being the richest girl and the first thing he thinks of Pig is "Brant" and a million other things

L
O
L

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
I had an Atari Jaguar and even though it was a giant defective hunk of plastic shit, I liked it better than Gamecube.

Hades

Noob
Listening to all these fast food places you guys have is crazy... Here in New Zealand we basically just have subway, mcdonalds, kfc, burger king and pizza hut and then there's like 1 wendy's in the whole country :(

Hang on, did Glass_Sword go to Dallas? I remember someone from Alabama with glasses that played Smoke. Is that the same guy I played in casuals?

NKZero

Noob
Best KTP episode was when Brady was set to announce his new main. Everyone was made hype for it weeks before the actual show lol...

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
I want to say...massive shout out to glass sword!

Great show and funny as hell! GOD I wish I played this game more...

No offense KTP but this is the first episode I listened all the way through in months. Witcher is a class act who has grown into celeb status through this.

I <3 GLASS!

Pig Of The Hut

I want to say...massive shout out to glass sword!

Great show and funny as hell! GOD I wish I played this game more...

No offense KTP but this is the first episode I listened all the way through in months. Witcher is a class act who has grown into celeb status through this.

I <3 GLASS!
Fear the Witcher