What's new

Kombat Tomb Podcast - Ep. 32 An Evening With Glass Sword

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I say the community pulls some $$$ together and we all design a T-SHIRT for NEC

"FEAR THE WITCHER"

I was at tears laughing in so many points in this episode, the little things like K7L33THA telling GGA 16 Bit "Watch it 16 bit, watch it" when k7 heard 16 bit yelling at glass or questioning glass

There was just way too many moments of pure gold, Austin is a star

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
The main reason why WWE lost a lot of its edge from the attitude era was because of Linda McMahon's political campaign at the time. She didn't want to be associated with a product that condones the things that it did back then.

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
There also isn't really any competition against WWE right now, so they're perfectly fine with maintaining the status quo.

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.
This was a great episode, the favourite KTP episode question got me thinking which I would pick. That is a real tough question, first through as the post final round episode with IKizzle.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
This episode was awful
I don't know if you are kidding or being serious...but this dude just sounds like a complete product of absolute shit.
"I've never worked a day in my life."
"I've always done what I was told to do."
-Used to be a straight A student now "doesn't give a fuck".
-Is 22 and doesn't have a clue on what to do after college.
-Anger issues...social issues.

I don't know...his "humor" was just kind of that of stupidity...at least he's cute. ;)

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I watch a TV show sometimes called the first 48, and it's always about people getting killed in Birmingham, Alabama. Be careful Austin.

I don't know if you are kidding or being serious...but this dude just sounds like a complete product of absolute shit.

I don't know...his "humor" was just kind of that of stupidity...at least he's cute. ;)
I like that at least he's self aware and admits these things. I bet there is plenty of people with these same traits who would never say it to anyone let alone themselves. He said he has already improved himself by now standing to pee as a result of his interaction with ktp :)

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
I watch a TV show sometimes called the first 48, and it's always about people getting killed in Birmingham, Alabama. Be careful Austin.

I like that at least he's self aware and admits these things. I bet there is plenty of people with these same traits who would never say it to anyone let alone themselves. He said he has already improved himself by now standing to pee as a result of his interaction with ktp :)
Yes...this is true. And I wasn't trying to be a dick...I just hate these types of attributes being glorified. He seems like a nice guy...

Qwark28

Joker waiting room

you do know how much of an asshole youre sounding like when this dude comes on the show and feels comfortable enough sharing this info and you turn around and make this kinda post, right?

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta

This is going to be taken out of context very quickly

coolwhip

Noob
I love how Glass Sword treats every question like a matter of life and death. He's one of those people who can make you laugh without trying to be funny, or even saying anything memorable. He can just talk about anything and it's somehow hilarious.

I still can't get over the Emma Watson bit. GGA Slips would make a phone sex operator jealous with the way he was describing the whole thing.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

Johnny San

Shazzy's Biggest Fan
Chick-Fil-A has nothing on In-n-Out.

One also can't just assume getting pegged by the likes of Emma Watson and Charlize Theron would be a negative experience. You. Never. Know.

Best N64 games: Spider Man 64, Turok 2, and Kirby 64.

Great show. Great guest.

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
This was a great episode, the favourite KTP episode question got me thinking which I would pick. That is a real tough question, first through as the post final round episode with IKizzle.
Thats surprising considering how emo everyone was on that episode. Especially me :(