What's new

Kombat Tomb Podcast - Ep. 30 with DarthArma

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Umm... so Jack Nicolson read the script and acted it out amazingly. Isn't that what you want your actor to do?
Heath IMO was better as an actor

Jack acted kinda like jack and the things he was given props for were words he read not so much his acting in general

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
Rickyraws

Can I get a measurement on the amount racism in this sentence?

Kappa
Dude shes from the Caribbean, shes barbadian of african decent that makes her black.
BARBADIAN?! Are you trying to say 'barbarian', you son of a bitch!?!

She's from the Barbados you fiend! And she's not black because you consider her barbaric! All black people are barbaric to you eh, tough guy?

Oh no, mas'ah, I sorry I's speakin' outta turn. I din' mean no harm no way no how, mas'ah 360. I's gon go tend to the field way ov'ah yonder, mas'ah. Please don't get out the whip now...no sir... Din' mean no harm mas'ah. Just gonna go on with the others, Toby and Rihanna. I would nev'ah dream uh speakin' outta turn to the white man, no way no how mas'ah, honest!

G4S J360: Damn right Ricky! Now back to your field!
*Whip cracks*

G4SJ360, I've alerted all of the gangbangers in my neighbourhood of your existence.

Your bigotry ends now.

Derptile

RIP Ex Smash

She's from the Barbados you fiend! And she's not black because you consider her barbaric! All black people are barbaric to you eh, tough guy?

Oh no, mas'ah, I sorry I's speakin' outta turn. I din' mean no harm no way no how, mas'ah 360. I's gon go tend to the field way ov'ah yonder, mas'ah. Please don't get out the whip now...no sir... Din' mean no harm mas'ah. Just gonna go on with the others, Toby and Rihanna. I would nev'ah dream uh speakin' outta turn to the white man, no way no how mas'ah, honest!

*Whip cracks*

G4SJ360, I've alerted all of the gangbangers in my neighbourhood of your existence.

Your bigotry ends now.
Never go full Potato.

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies

*Whip cracks*

Your bigotry ends now.
LOOOL!

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now

*Whip cracks*

Your bigotry ends now.

I have been defeated. Gang bangers? oh you mean these guys?

Sajam

Nightwing In Retirement
What is it about this podcast that makes everybody so racist?

You guys are making me feel bad about laughing so damn hard.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
How the fuck is Aaliyah not in this conversation? Dead or not... Holy fuck

Edit, GGs, Jeremiah beat me to it.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Can GGA 16 Bit please stop making such an emphasis on KDZ's superman compared to Theo and Slayer when Theo has been playing aquaman since the patch anyway so idk how thats even relevant but yet has brought it up the past 3 podcasts. Also no offense to WNF but i think the break and 8wayrun has better competition so comparing the coasts is kinda dumb lets see what happens at the first tourney they all attend then talk your shit.

Show of hands people.

Who wants me to build a narrative to hype NEC?

Who wants me to humbly defer to New York?