What's new

Kombat Tomb Podcast - Ep. 30 with DarthArma

Slips

Feared by dragons. Desired by virgins.
GGA Slips

Fuck us?! FUCK YOU!! 'Conspiracy?' Take your loss with class man. If it wasn't for us you wouldn't have Boston Creme Pie. Ever think of that, huh?

GGA Slips: But Ricky you could have-

Rickyraws: What was that?I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you, you're gonna have to speak louder over our trophy:
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/31/sports/baseball/boston-red-sox-rout-st-louis-cardinals-to-win-world-series.html?_r=0
I guess I deserved that hehe. I didn't know Boston fans were good sports. I take back my previous statements hating Boston.

http://www.ksdk.com/story/sports/2013/11/05/post-dispatch-red-sox-ad-world-series-st-louis-cardinals/3440595/

The Farmer

Gunslinger since pre ptch -Shout out 2 Youphs 2015
BARBADIAN?! Are you trying to say 'barbarian', you son of a bitch!?!

She's from the Barbados you fiend! And she's not black because you consider her barbaric! All black people are barbaric to you eh, tough guy?

Oh no, mas'ah, I sorry I's speakin' outta turn. I din' mean no harm no way no how, mas'ah 360. I's gon go tend to the field way ov'ah yonder, mas'ah. Please don't get out the whip now...no sir... Din' mean no harm mas'ah. Just gonna go on with the others, Toby and Rihanna. I would nev'ah dream uh speakin' outta turn to the white man, no way no how mas'ah, honest!

G4S J360: Damn right Ricky! Now back to your field!
*Whip cracks*

G4SJ360, I've alerted all of the gangbangers in my neighbourhood of your existence.

Your bigotry ends now.
You win again Ricky

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
About LoL.... I lost all of my sparring partners G4S Ermacio OZZYGUITAR HGTV DrFlash44 to that stupid ass game lol. I feel like the same as Slips, there are so many things wrong with the game for me, between team mates, how long the matches are, all the counterpicking, etc. I just can't stand that shit.... I like how in FGs it's either I win or I lose, I outplay MY opponent or I don't. I just wish everyone else felt the same on Team Yardley haha.

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
Lol maybe if you bring up the world series or something
Do you honestly think I could control myself not to mention it?

GGA 16 Bit: So today we have our guest Ricky. Hello Ricky.
Rickyraws: Hello guys. It's great to be here.
GGA Slips: This podcast is mainly gonna be about the Injustice community's-
Rickyraws: World.
GGA Slips: Huh?
Rickyraws: Huh?
GGA Slips:....um...any way...the Injustice-
Rickyraws: Series
GGA Slips: Did you say something?
Rickyraws: Oh um Breaking Bad..it's...it's an excellent series. Really....really bad...and what not.....breaky you know?
GGA Slips: Um....right...any way I-
Rickyraws: Boston
GGA Slips: What?
Rickyraws: Oh I'm sorry I was thinking out loud...my boss wants me to deliver 6 metric tonnes... boss....tonnes.....I need to remember that for later. Don't mind me carry on...
GGA Slips:................so I personally feel some players in the communi-
Rickyraws: DAVID ORTIZ!
GGA Slips: GODDAMMIT, RICKY GET OUT! GET OUT NOW!
Rickyraws: Fine. It was high time I fed my pet cardinal anyway
GGA Slips: *Lunges at Rickyraws*
GGA 16 bit: Dude that's hella racist.