What's new

Kombat Tomb Podcast - Ep. 24 with Krayzie

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Makeover girl is like over 10 years older than me. I have 0% physical attraction to her. I don't know maybe she's a cougar or something but she should know I don't see her like that.

That thought has crossed my mind though. Her advise had been spot on up until then, but girls tell you what they want to hear as far as how they want to be romanced...not fucked. And thats what that girl wanted. Should've just went with the animal instincts.
You went with what the fashion girl would want done to her. Every woman is different. You have to approach different gazzelle's with the approach the show they want.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
And I think both of you are on crack.
I would love video proof of a top sektor bodying a top sonya.
Then I might believe.
Till then....crack is one helluva drug.
Me and riu48 play the shit out of this match. Hes about as top sonya as i got, i dont think i can go higher than him on the sonya ladder anyway. I have a solid sektor now but i wouldnt call myself a top sektor. I just have a shit load of gimmicks with his amazing footsies.

Derptile

RIP Ex Smash
Slips- "Man, what am I going to to about this girl?"
K7- "Fuck her."

LMAO

and shoutouts to russian mobsters.

REO

Undead
Rapes? that shit is only 6-4 and look in tournament match where it counted, prize fights= free MM wasn't as serious. Didn't you say Kabal beats KL?
"looks at Dr.pepper stream"
uh
Weren't you the one bragging in the MKU shoutbox one night about getting a game off my Cage in an "8-2 match up" at MLG Colombus? Funny how match ups drastically change in a mere month.

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
Real talk, I rather fight cage than sonya.
Sonya is a serious, SERIOUS problem in this game.

Talking about D4~MS is pointless to people who have yet to experience it first hand. When a top player, combined with amazing footsies uses it, it is the most ludicrous move setup in the game by far.

This bitch man....
I didn't listen to the podcast, but if there is any discussion about how fucking broken and stupid Sonya is, I would like to agree 100%, no matter what.

Remove her from the game NRS, plz!

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
Weren't you the one bragging in the MKU shoutbox one night about getting a game off my Cage in an "8-2 match up" at MLG Colombus? Funny how match ups drastically change in a mere month.
I was bragging because I beat you in a bad MU never said it was 6-4. Get off me.

REO

Undead
I was bragging because I beat you in a bad MU never said it was 6-4. Get off me.
Now you're lying. You definitely said 8-2, otherwise I wouldn't have remember reading such a foolish shout.

You can start by stop mentioning my name in the shoutbox constantly and be the first to "get off". Oh, and I'd also appreciate it if you'd stop complaining about Kabal all day as well. You can't beat Kabal players in tournaments, we get it by now.

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
Now you're lying. You definitely said 8-2, otherwise I wouldn't have remember reading such a foolish shout.

You can start by stop mentioning my name in the shoutbox constantly and be the first to "get off". Oh, and I'd also appreciate it if you'd stop complaining about Kabal all day as well. You can't beat Kabal players in tournaments, we get it by now.
REO WHEN did I say it was 8-2. I was one of those people that say that was a ridiculous statement. Stop your trolling and I obviously don't lose to all kabal players because I beat yours.

GOL Eklectic

Surrender, it's over.
One of my sparring partners here in LA are maining Sonya now and Its rediculous. Hes got about two months with her. Weve been training hard the last 3 days and all I can say is that I'm maaaaad salty right now. Morty wasn't dive kicking me at all and that's what takes all of sektors footsie tools away. That and the arc kick autocorrect like a broken piece of shit. Lol she's a beast man. I'm still grinding out the matchup and just beat him 10-8 in a first to ten. The best tool I can come up with is pseudo setups and using b21 Alot. Even b2~ front up missile.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
In a tournament, all that matters is two matches(standard, outside of grand finals/etc). The locked room and endless hours of the same match up over and over...doesn't. It doesn't place you anywhere, earn you any points. People really need to stop complaining about how overpowered characters are and simply study...grind...and learn.

SyXX

Yolo is Power
LOL, Man I'm about halfway through this and this is hilarious.

Slips : DUDE! you pretty well fucked yourself man, time to just get over it. It's the girls job to set the boundaries, not the guys job to cockblock himself! IMHO you only have two options. 1. Completely forget about it. 2. Do something super ballsy.

LOL Never listen to a woman about that shit, they have absolutely NO idea what they want. The good news is, now you know you can put yourself in that situation. I can promise you that wasn't a once in a lifetime. Don't worry about it. There are shitloads of hot slutty girls out there. Live and learn.