What's new

Kombat Tomb Podcast - Ep. 24 with Krayzie

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
And Slips, flirt with her even if you're in the friend zone, better flirt with other girls when around her and she'll want you.

Altaire

Noob
A fitting pic for me to choose. Peace out to Slips lol.

Well that looks like a delightful, well-to-do young lady right there with a highly engaging personality.

...And you should've motorboated the fuck outta them titties.

Goddammit Slips, I'm disappointed in you. The fact that you passed up hitting that is even depressing ME at this point.

Altaire

Noob
Ok guys she isnt that hot seriously
She has a nice enough face (not model status, but not butterface status either), she's got a slender build, and her tits have their own area code. Two and three coincide so rarely that it's fucking unreal.

Please, by all means, tell me you get with better looking women on a regular basis. I won't wait up on that one.

I think everyone's missing the point. Slips is in his 30's(I think) and he could've smashed a young girl in her early 20's?! That chance doesn't happen everyday. I'm a man in my 30's and instead of being Mr.Pimpinville like I use to be, I'm now considered the "creepy old guy".

Regardless, I feel for you dude.

...you blew it! Haha. j/k

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Liu Kang has always a will always be nothing more than MK's answer to Bruce Lee. I wouldn't mind Liu Kang in this game if he didn't have to make a "kung fu" noise every single time he moved, or his fatalities weren't lame as shit.

Kung Lao has a hat that doubles as a bladed weapon.....and a !DIVEKICK! I rest my case on that one.
He NEEDS that shout! I was disappointed that they took the bicycle kick kung fu shout out of this game!

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
looks alot like my sister.
Well then your sister is pretty gorgeous. Not to say anything inappropriate, but the average woman in America DOES NOT look like that. Its a sad story slips, but suffice to say you need to stay on the ktp. You're basically the reason I listen to the whole thing. lol

Slips, women are like a kabal dash cancel...you gotta know when to poke.
I unliked this just to like it again.

Ermaculate_Slim

We are Many but we didnt make MK11 not one
She has a nice enough face (not model status, but not butterface status either), she's got a slender build, and her tits have their own area code. Two and three coincide so rarely that it's fucking unreal.

Please, by all means, tell me you get with better looking women on a regular basis. I won't wait up on that one.
Actually Ive dated a few just as good looking

Ermaculate_Slim

We are Many but we didnt make MK11 not one
In the real world that is pretty hot. Nobody at my work looks like that. It is all older...fatter women.

Slips the next time you get some new tech be sure to run it by Tom Brady before implementing. That is my advice.
Didnt say she wasnt hot just saying I wouldnt let her take a dump on my chest is all lol