What's new

Kombat Pack 2 Has Kome!

Space Cadet

They shot our face, Johnny. They shot. Our FACE.
Mileena and Rain looks super good. And that Skarlet skin looks great as well.

Very excited

projectzero00

nomnomnom
LET'S GOOOOOO!!! Rain looks dope! Mileena's main is a bit meh but man I'm excited to have my fav character back!! Can't wait to see her customisations

Got my hopes up a bit too much due to the word ultimate, so a tad disappointed. Rain looks alright, nothing spectacular, Mileena's mouth is kinda cool but forcing her to look like Kitana is a big no no compared to how bad ass she looked in X and Rambo is well, Rambo. Was hoping for a stage maybe, but at least it seems this pack will come all together. Will definitely not pre-order, lame bonus skins and no mention of OG voice characters or anything else might mean it's been cancelled. How can you call this Ultimate though when it's just a Kombat Pack. It's smart marketing, but meh, not too excited. Trilogy fans rejoice, you got yours. Whiny fucks.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Rain looks mk9 inspired, I love it.

Mileena looks eh, too much like mk2, I want her with a sluttier costume and longer hair.

Rambo looks ok.

Can't wait for the ps5 version

Art Lean

Noob
Mileena and Rain looks super good. And that Skarlet skin looks great as well.

Very excited
My sentiments exactly.

My eyes were literally trying to absorb everything either side of Rambo but he kept getting in the way haha!

Can already identify two great skins for Mileena amongst those clips and preview stills, especially like the skirt version used for the KP character advert at the end.

Can we expect the jungle location to be a new stage or is this likely just for trailer?

I'm happy for all 3 characters, and most of all glad to have Mileena real mouth back, but...

Mileena looks wrong, because Kitana's face and a bad wig.
Rain better not be a zoner.
Rambo better not be a zoner.

Onryoki

We all die alone. So love yourself before you go.
Mileena’s hair isn’t even that bad, I don’t get why people are complaining about her appearance. She’s supposed to look like this, she looks absolutely amazing.

Temptress

Edenian Empress
This right here is the dumbest semantics argument ever. And, yes, MK was wildly successful and established in 1995.
Several posts and several succinct explanations later, and yet the inhabitants of TYM still aren’t grasping my point. Seems like you guys are the only ones arguing semantics since you’re SO obsessed with the distinction between these two words and what little relevance they have to multitude of points that flew over your heads. Bizarre.