What's new

Kombat Pack 2 Has Kome!

It's crazy because awhile ago when I finished watching Last Blood, I thought to myself "Man, Rambo would make a sick character for MK" but didn't think it could possibly happen and what do you know, he showed up.

It's still kind of underwhelming for me though that it's only 3 characters, especially after an excruciating wait. But I guess nothing but dead silence from the company and new leaks popping up can do that to you.

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.
So where's that fanfiction—I mean, story, eh? :coffee:
It's supposedly slated for next year after another fighter pack with Takeda, Taven and Daegon from Armageddon, Havik, Reiko, and Quan Chi. The guy saying this was right about today's reveal, so who knows? Could be legit. Could be bollocks. I'm cautiously optimistic.

For now, Imma just enjoy Mileena.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
It's supposedly slated for next year after another fighter pack with Takeda, Taven and Daegon from Armageddon, Havik, Reiko, and Quan Chi. The guy saying this was right about today's reveal, so who knows? Could be legit. Could be bollocks. I'm cautiously optimistic.

For now, Imma just enjoy Mileena.
It would be awesome for 3D era chars fans to get them back, but because they officially announced this was the final roster I'm more on the side of it was BS.

Wrenchfarm

Lexcorp Proprietary Technologies
I want to see gameplay of all of them, super stoked.

Would have loved to have seen another horror movie character, but Rambo could be fun. If he's using tripwires and traps in a fight he could be a cool setup character.

I want to see gameplay of all of them, super stoked.

Would have loved to have seen another horror movie character, but Rambo could be fun. If he's using tripwires and traps in a fight he could be a cool setup character.
I would totally be on board if Rambo was some knife wielding trap master. I just hope they save the guns for fatalities.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
So nice to see that, instead of the incessant desire for whatever else may or may not be coming up.

Let's just enjoy what we have for maybe more than 5mins before clamouring for something more.
hmmmm ..... next step, we should act as Smoke stans or Ermac stans ? what next to us, to start a new harassment campaign on Ed's Twitter in the next month ? hehe :DOGE :p