What's new

Kombat Pack 2 Has Kome!

Tyler says the reveal is going to be goooooooood!!

Thanks, Tyler. Now my expectations are through the roof.
OFC they'll say it's good but that doesn't mean everyone is going to love it ! But me too when I saw that I thought Maybe they are really adding Rain and Mileena !

They know we know what will be revealed, if it's just that, this hyping by Tyler will look really foolish. They should've done the reveal on October 6th and then the skin pack October 8th. Could've avoided this datamining shit.

They know we know what will be revealed, if it's just that, this hyping by Tyler will look really foolish. They should've done the reveal on October 6th and then the skin pack October 8th. Could've avoided this datamining shit.
OMG 2 Hours Left and Mileena's new design is going to be revealed :D

Btw Did your friend tell you that she is going to be revealed today ? @MK Dragon

DoDaMuSiC

Ermac ftw
I doubt they gonna show any gameplay in this trailer, it’ll probably be like kp1 where they just show the characters and a date to each one of em

Also Guys just so you can know TheThiny (The Dataminer) has Found Mileena,rain and rambo files in Photo Mode ! this is a Mode only available for NRS and they use it to make trailers ! so Maybe Mileena is really Coming ! We are not sure but maybe !

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Also Guys just so you can know TheThiny (The Dataminer) has Found Mileena,rain and rambo files in Photo Mode ! this is a Mode only available for NRS and they use it to make trailers ! so Maybe Mileena is really Coming ! We are not sure but maybe !
I am 99.99% sure we're getting Rain, Mileena and Rambo. AND MAYBE a 4th character down the line ...

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.
One thing I will say is that I hope someone at NRS clarifies that they had always planned to put Mileena in or something, because if the fanbase as a whole gets the impression that throwing a never-ending fit on social media will get them the character they want, it'll set a bad precedent moving forward.

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
One thing I will say is that I hope someone at NRS clarifies that they had always planned to put Mileena in or something, because if the fanbase as a whole gets the impression that throwing a never-ending fit on social media will get them the character they want, it'll set a bad precedent moving forward.
It really has nothing to do with Mileena. People have always been like this, and they always will be. Its how we got Tremor in MKX, Ed used to get pissed about people spamming him with Tremor requests during MK9. But it worked lol

Also never forget the guy who ran Sean Himmerick off twitter by saying he'd rape his wife if they didn't put Reiko in the game

Ptehu

Prince of Edenia
haha, you guys know that they actually uploaded the video on their facebook page with the statement 'this poor tarkatan couldn't survive' (or something like that) and it was....

Robocop vs Arnie gameplay xDDD