What's new

Kombat Pack 2 Has Kome!

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
3 of the characters i said would be in are in... from the leak the only thing i got wrong was the rambo shit. i dont know why you going at me even though i apologize months ago and wont be doing it again. I guess i offended you with the creepy weeb part heh ?
I wasn't tripping on you. I just saw your name and remembered you said you had info

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
What’s the appeal of Ash williams?? If y’all wanna play him, buy dead by daylight (Great game btw).
also...
I see a lot of people talk about the toxic Mileena stans but I never see them mention any names. Like who are the toxic Mileena stans exactly, because I never encountered them.

Honestly. The thing that bothers me is not the wait for any news, it’s just the fact that Ed, NRS and WB constantly make these small teases that only lead to bigger rumours. That’s what is bothering me mostly. I just wish they were more upfront like the companies behind the Japanese fighting games.
Ash, to me, fits MK more than absolutely any guest. More than Spawn. Nobody captures the gore and tongue in cheek humor that MK has like Ash imo. His moveset could bt nuts with the chainsaw, boomstick, and book of the dead that can summon just about anything you can imagine. He is FULL of personality and character so his intros would be top notch as well.

I do play DBD, its actually my main game and has been for about a year, and while I do have a P3 lvl 50 Ash it is not the same thing. Ash doesn't run away from the enemies in the films, he fucks them up and blows their head off. Idk I'm just a diehard fan of the character and really do think he is a match made in heaven for MK.

Edit: i 100% agree with the Mileena part. The "toxic" stans are such a minority and most are no different than the people begging for Smoke or whoever else in his replies, they're just more vocal and passonite. Im stupid hype for her

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Ash, to me, fits MK more than absolutely any guest. More than Spawn. Nobody captures the gore and tongue in cheek humor that MK has like Ash imo. His moveset could bt nuts with the chainsaw, boomstick, and book of the dead that can summon just about anything you can imagine. He is FULL of personality and character so his intros would be top notch as well.

I do play DBD, its actually my main game and has been for about a year, and while I do have a P3 lvl 50 Ash it is not the same thing. Ash doesn't run away from the enemies in the films, he fucks them up and blows their head off. Idk I'm just a diehard fan of the character and really do think he is a match made in heaven for MK.

Edit: i 100% agree with the Mileena part. The "toxic" stans are such a minority and most are no different than the people begging for Smoke or whoever else in his replies, they're just more vocal and passonite. Im stupid hype for her
yep, that's for sure

whoever, I'm pretty sure that, if NRS in the end, just could not cut a deal to have Ash in MK11, due the ultra high demanding for him, NRS will do anything to have him guaranteed for MK12, because his presence can make sales numbers just blow off proportion, hehe

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
Well, my uncle Barney just passed away.
He was holding on, sincerely excited for the official reveal of the MK characters that Ed had been teasing.
Then days passed with no reveal, no new info. He weakened, lost hope, and left this cruel, burning world.
He kept saying, through the wheezes and gasps, “I believe in Ed Spoon.” (The lack of oxygen to the brain caused him to say names slightly wrong. He called me Roxanne.)

He lived his life, like a candle in the wind.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
He was holding on, sincerely excited for the official reveal of the MK characters that Ed had been teasing.
Then days passed with no reveal, no new info. He weakened, lost hope, and left this cruel, burning world.
He kept saying, through the wheezes and gasps, “I believe in Ed Spoon.” (The lack of oxygen to the brain caused him to say names slightly wrong. He called me Roxanne.)

LOL !! :p

Like what is this shit man? I really hope this is the girl herself posting this, but I'm pretty sure it aint. Its creepy af

This is a very common meme in LGBTQ+ community, it's supposed to be a trashy montage, that's why it's funny. But there needs to be some cleverness to it, this one particularly doesn't really have it.

As for the creepy factor, it's not, really, it's a girl with a marketing kit for something fangirling about whatever shit the meme is about lol

Onryoki

We all die alone. So love yourself before you go.

Roxanne, your posts have been a delight to read, you’re definitely one of the funniest people on this forum.
Reptile will be the only character from Mk1 mk2 who is not in the game :( why people don't demand him like Mileena?
Because he isn’t as popular.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
DVDhgamescenter now spilling more info...
take w/ a grain of salt
------
Announce is soon, maybe next week (not 100% sure), release in November. Final pack pushed back for 2021.

It's a really cool scene that I saw pictures for. Shinnok is punished by the other Elder Gods. He is whole (as in with his head), cause time has been reversed or they're in another dimension or something. He and Cetrion are found guilty or rebelling, but they need Quan Chi, cause he is a very powerful human. They revive Quan Chi from where Shinnok had abandoned him (apparently Hell) and he is pissed off cause he died for Shinnok and Shinnok abandoned him. He uses his sorcery to bind a chained Shinnok to be a puppet of the Elder Gods and they give him to Taven, who is awoken as their champion and a last chance against the forces of Daegon (text from his bio).

The other Elder Gods are trapped in this Nexus and can't travel because of what Cetrion did, but Taven takes Shinnok and together with Quan Chi they are like a last resort team to ensure that good wins. Also, for their team are revived/brought into this timeline Mileena and Reiko, because they have worked with the Red Dragon and know how to find Daegon and also because they have a score to settle with Havik. Takeda later teams up with Taven (Shinnok), cause Kenshi is killed (from Takeda's bio, but I think we also see it as a flashback cause there are Kenshi pics) and travel Chaosrealm and Orderrealm to stop the monsters that the Chaotic Universe created and steal the Crown from Taven's brother. We get to see Hotaru, Darrius, Sareena helps them there (her model was supposed to be playable until recently)..

I can tell you how it ends, cause I saw the intended ending descriptions for every character as well,but I'd spoil things.

I know more stages are coming with the packs, but I don't know which ones yet. The Pyramid if Argus seems like a good guess given that the story will have a final battle between Takeda and Taven with Daegon. Most stages if not actually all will have stage fatalities in the end.

About the ending...no more timeline after this. It's a definite endjng to the Mortal Kombat reboot story. They will definitely make more games and have story modes, but not beyond this point.

It ends where Liu Kang ends in the original games, at the dawn of the Universe, but with the kombat kids (new generation) bringing the Crown back to Liu Kang, who is with Kitana and Raiden. Presumably, they get sent back to their time, in a better world, but it's a bridge between generations.

Takeda and Jacqui end up together, he leads the girls. Liu Kang remains behind and reshapes the Universe, it's basically the ending of the game that was true, the Aftermaths are just paranthesis that lead back. Liu Kang's scene with the Great Kung Lao can still take place after that and set up the next game.

Don't know about krypt expansion. Will find out.

Have no idea how Mileena will play, but will update.

I haven't seen much of him and haven't paid much attention so now I barely remember. It was a pic with him in the shadows which didn't reveal much and one from the waist up in which he was standing next to Takeda and looked much bigger and buff, acting like an older bro, they were surrounded by enemies. He had a golden necklace of some sort
Definitely. I saw Kenshi

So last pack would have how many and what characters? We have 5 spots remaining...and i see Havik, Daegon, Takeda, Shinnok, Quan Chi, Taven and Reiko mentioned...so I guess 2 of those are out? I Hope Quan Chi and Shinnok are just NPC's, or keep Quan Chi out, and Taven/Daegon are one character like Raiden/Black Lightning.

*6 spots
I think whoever your source is is wrong. When aftermath was over, 8 more slots got datamined. Having 9 more would make the roster asymmetrical by 1 character. I want to believe what you're saying, but I just think a 43-character roster is a weird number
Why is this the big issue?? A box on the character select screen just opens up and reveals another character.

We did that with MK9's DLC.

Rain won't be in the aftermath 2 story?
He will be. I just haven't had time to check his story, bio and pictures, cause he was added later and frankly...I haven't gone there yet.
Don't know about krypt expansion. Will find out.
Have no idea how Mileena will play, but will update.

Will there be a Chaosrealm stage? I need it.
Definitely.
Do you have any information about Hotaru ? He will be in the new storyline ?Cameo ? Thanks in advance for the into.
Yes. He's the one leading a Revolution now, as I read in Havik's bio. Orderrealm and Chaosrealm are mow reversed, the second is exploiting the first. Havik employs Darrius too.

I have a suspicion that Ash is going to be the last fighter. Can you give us any insight on him? I feel as though they are saving him for 2021 because it’ll be the 40th Year Anniversary of Evil Dead. Appreciate you sharing this!

Ash deal pretty much dead now.

https://www.reddit.com/r/GamingLeaksAndRumours/comments/gnbxn7
Did he say in his post it was november?

EDIT: Nvm, I just saw his post.

Last edited: