What's new

Kombat Pack 2 Has Kome!

I can't believe that Havik causes the events of the 3rd story dlc to happen! I'm getting goosebumps!
I wouldn't necessarily jump on getting another story and a pack filled with 3d era characters just yet. There's always been leaks with part truth, part lies, so just saying. Don't jump to conclusions. Things can still change as well as the guy rightfully said. Didn't he say a lot of other stuff before that turned out to be fake before Aftermath?

That's not true - all that MK Dragon said was that Mileena was 100% and Havik was being considered. Rambo not being in the game was his opinion, not a prophecy.
Thanks, exactly.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
I wouldn't necessarily jump on getting another story and a pack filled with 3d era characters just yet. There's always been leaks with part truth, part lies, so just saying. Don't jump to conclusions. Things can still change as well as the guy rightfully said. Didn't he say a lot of other stuff before that turned out to be fake before Aftermath?

Thanks, exactly.
He said that ROB was Robocop, but everyone knew that after the ROB datamine. He said about the Hotaru banner, but that was datamined a bit before (claims he didn't know about those datamines and thought he was the first to give this info).

He was a bit wrong with Scorpion in the Aftermath story, but got it right a few days before Aftermath hit (I claimed he just got an early copy and played the insider just to fuck with us).

Sure, no leak is 100% true. Even the once which got a lot of things right last March (story details, DLC chars) had a few things wrong, too.

I now start to believe a lot more the 'plans change' excuse leakers give.

Art Lean

Noob
Have I missed something? Has there been an official announcement, because I can't find anything on any MK websites?
Oh ok, many thanks!

Mileena and Rain I'm absolutely fine with and very much looking forward to both (but come on, they both need old school ninja skins to match the others now, it's only fair... in fact Mileena needs 2 sets now!).

Rambo is just as useless and pointless as the other guests. I never play with any of them. Do they really even shift many more copies of the game? I mean if Terminator Resistance is hardly tearing up the game sales charts and that's a true love letter to Terminator 1 & 2, then are there really many people buying MK11 just to play with the character where he has no context with the rest of the game's universe? Ghost Recon Wildlands had a Predator DLC mission and Breakpoint has a Terminator DLC mission but I refuse to believe that those moved many more copies for a minor inclusion.

Anyway, rant over, however if any of the rest of it is true, I'm gutted that Sareena's been potentially axed for Daegon and Taven; the numetal band members from one of those 3D games that I always confuse with each other (along with the likes of Dairou and Darius). It's like they have something against her, do they have to pay John Tobias extra if they use her or something because of Mythologies?! The Netherrealm harem girls need more love! And with both Subs and Noob in the game, she'd add a wonderful dynamic to Noob's history and the Sub Zero legacy.

Maybe one day my darling :(

craftycheese

I tried to throw a yo-yo away. It was impossible.
If all this does end up being Mileena, Rain, and Rambo I'm kinda excited for more story DLC and Takeda. I'll admit that boring as Daegon and Taven sound way more interesting than their original debut but am still bummed about Sareena and even more bummed that ash is maybe not coming

So what is he claiming now, that the last 5 characters are since mentions more than 5: Havik, Deagon, Taven, Takeda, Reiko, Shinnok & Quan Chi? Also do people really believe there's not a single guest in that last pack? I don't. I think they will finally get Ash or a DC character in case it doesn't work out, so there's 6 guests total.

I personaly wouldn't believe Sareena was axed, would be super weird to release a 5 character KP without a woman or a guest in it. He himself said he was not sure if it was her that was axed, and even if the plans remained the same, they'd likely adapt to include a female character, even if it's not Sareena. Glad to know Rain and Mileena are coming though, they're fine.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
If all this does end up being Mileena, Rain, and Rambo I'm kinda excited for more story DLC and Takeda. I'll admit that boring as Daegon and Taven sound way more interesting than their original debut but am still bummed about Sareena and even more bummed that ash is maybe not coming
Pretty sure that today's NRS can re-design both Taven and Daegon to be absolutely amazing. Heck, if DVDGamecenter ends up being right, Taven has Shinnok as part of this moveset.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
Daegon was wasted potential imo
His design in Armageddon is goofy so they can easily make him cooler. And for once I want a Red Dragon to be playable!

Courante

Give all to another and save yourself
Lmao so Ashrah and Sareena sidelined yet again for the second character waves. Sausage fest mentality at NRS knows absolutely no bounds. So many cool women in the series who deserve a shot in the game but nope.

Glad Rain and Mileena are back. Quan Chi and Takeda has always been cool. Miss me with just about everyone else though.

I honestly not sure their reasoning. Are the under the impression that women in their series don't sell or something?