What's new

Kombat Pack 2 Has Kome!

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
I need details
SPOILERS (source - DVDGamescenter)

With a 2nd story pack made up of events past Aftermath, where neither of the 2 endings shown is correct (except maybe for Liu Kang's visit to the Great Kung Lao times, but only after the end of Aftermath 2). Havik and Daegon got the real Crown and reshaped the Universe. The Elder Gods were not killed by Cetrion, they are stated to be eternal, but are displaced in another dimension, cannot interfere. Takeda and his allies are the main heroes. Mileena and Reiko fit into the story as anti-heroes who know the Red Dragon secrets and are brought into this timeline by Elder Gods, as well as Taven being awakened and a 2 in 1 character with Shinnok assisting him is also part of the pack. Takeda and Taven/Shinnok travel Chaosrealm and Orderrealm, there are story cameos of Hotaru, Darrius, Kenshi, Sareena etc. Not sure how Rain fits in, he wasn't in the descriptions I read a while back. It was supposed to be Ashrah, then she got replaced with Quan Chi. Sareena was also supposed to be dlc, now she got replaced with Rain. Fan demand had something to do with their choices.

This 3 fighters pack releases soon (announcement now, release in November- it was supposed to be June but Covid pushed everything in the world back 4-5 months).

The 6 fighter pack (Havik,Daegon, Takeda, Taven/Shinnok, Quan Chi, Reiko) releases next year, although very late, they haven't given up support for MK11. All dongs in the 2nd pack, that's the way it is. Not sure how people will react to no women. Like I said, there were originally Ashrah and Sareena models. Havik and Daegon were in this 3 fighter pack at first, but intros give the story away (seen with the release of Sindel before Aftermath).

mk dragon

the false prophet
All I will say is, I am happy that my friend or his source were not misinformed. Mileena,is coming along with Rain. The Trilogy whinos who are stuck in the past got their wish. The fanbase is the reason we will never have more 3d era representation. Well done fuckers!

He got Rambo right, doesn't mean this is all true. Not buying this at all.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
All I will say is, I am happy that my friend or his source were not misinformed. Mileena,is coming along with Rain. The Trilogy whinos who are stuck in the past got their wish. The fanbase is the reason we will never have more 3d era representation. Well done fuckers!
Not true. Havik, Daegon, Taven, Reiko and Takeda are coming back!!

Pizza

Thrill Kill

With a 2nd story pack made up of events past Aftermath, where neither of the 2 endings shown is correct (except maybe for Liu Kang's visit to the Great Kung Lao times, but only after the end of Aftermath 2). Havik and Daegon got the real Crown and reshaped the Universe. The Elder Gods were not killed by Cetrion, they are stated to be eternal, but are displaced in another dimension, cannot interfere. Takeda and his allies are the main heroes. Mileena and Reiko fit into the story as anti-heroes who know the Red Dragon secrets and are brought into this timeline by Elder Gods, as well as Taven being awakened and a 2 in 1 character with Shinnok assisting him is also part of the pack. Takeda and Taven/Shinnok travel Chaosrealm and Orderrealm, there are story cameos of Hotaru, Darrius, Kenshi, Sareena etc. Not sure how Rain fits in, he wasn't in the descriptions I read a while back. It was supposed to be Ashrah, then she got replaced with Quan Chi. Sareena was also supposed to be dlc, now she got replaced with Rain. Fan demand had something to do with their choices.

This 3 fighters pack releases soon (announcement now, release in November- it was supposed to be June but Covid pushed everything in the world back 4-5 months).

The 6 fighter pack (Havik,Daegon, Takeda, Taven/Shinnok, Quan Chi, Reiko) releases next year, although very late, they haven't given up support for MK11. All dongs in the 2nd pack, that's the way it is. Not sure how people will react to no women. Like I said, there were originally Ashrah and Sareena models. Havik and Daegon were in this 3 fighter pack at first, but intros give the story away (seen with the release of Sindel before Aftermath).
The story has become such a multidimensional-timetravel mess lmao any character is possible!

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm

He got Rambo right, doesn't mean this is all true. Not buying this at all.
You are wrong. About two months ago he said on GameFAQS that the next DLC is going to be three characters: Rain, Mileena and Rambo.

This is NOT a lucky guess.

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
Rambo was not really that hard of a guess, Terminator and Robocop make perfect sense next to him (Even tho Ash is cooler in everyway ANYWAYS)

Its actually him getting Rain correct that convinces me. NOBODY was expecting that shit

You are wrong. About two months ago he said on GameFAQS that the next DLC is going to be three characters: Rain, Mileena and Rambo.

This is NOT a lucky guess.
Yeah just read it. Still, I find it funny that people were calling me all sorts of things and ALL I said I knew Mileena was coming. Now she's coming and people want to discredit me for my opinion about Rambo? Funny, expected a bit more respect after taking all this bullshit from naysayers.

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
Yeah just read it. Still, I find it funny that people were calling me all sorts of things and ALL I said I knew Mileena was coming. Now she's coming and people want to discredit me for my opinion about Rambo? Funny, expected a bit more respect after taking all this bullshit from naysayers.
Why do you want respect when you were wrong
you said multiple times you had the inside scoop and knew it all and threw other stuff under the bus

you did not have the inside scoop, you naysayed the guest character thats actually in the game
Mileena coming is literally the easiest guess possible

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Why do you want respect when you were wrong
you said multiple times you had the inside scoop and knew it all and threw other stuff under the bus

you did not have the inside scoop, you naysayed the guest character thats actually in the game
Mileena coming is literally the easiest guess possible
That's not true - all that MK Dragon said was that Mileena was 100% and Havik was being considered. Rambo not being in the game was his opinion, not a prophecy.

ErmacMKX

Noob
wow rambo how exciting /sarcasm

the guest characters are so damn boring in this game, does anyone even play terminator or robocop? I never see them online and now you want to add another generic military guy...yawn.