What's new

Kombat Pack 1 characters leak by IGN

Radam

Noob
I hope this is fake because I really have no interest in any of them as DLC but I could understand Mileena because of the outcry.

I'm hoping for Reiko, Havik & Evil Dead Ash.

Derek from the Kombat Kast wants The Crow - Eric Draven just in case you missed that....could be a real contender as a guest character, especially if he wants it.

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
Nope. Everything about this is butt.

I've seen a thing floating around about what's basically a Netherrealm DLC pack, that I've melted into my "MK11 is gonna have a Destiny-esque Year Two round of DLC" theory, and if I had to guess, we're gonna get four DLC sets - one for each of the other realms.

I think Sindel is getting in, but she'll be the big sell for #4/Edenia.
You appear to be in for a world of disappointment my friend.

Sounds like bullshit, but we'll see for sure soon enough.

And the reason it sounds like bullshit is because the list is too good to be true.

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
The amount of faith I have in this is null and void. Any last shred of hope I had was dashed when I saw Kitana actually able to modify the sai on her back.

Gamer68

Fujin!
let me know if I'm a goof and that's just Scorpion or something. Looks different to me but the image is so blurry who knows.
No, that's definitely Takeda.

I'm not sure if anyone evolved with this event would know the DLC line-up, though. Could just be a poster of random MK characters.

pure.Wasted

I don’t think this is the case, they could just say she borrowed this sai from different timeline Mileena.

Time travel bullshit can do wonders.
He means in terms of cosmetics and gameplay. Duplicating items doesn't make a lot of sense. Even Sub's ice swords have been replaced by ice axes just so he'll be more different from Scorpion.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
I think any MKX newcomer that didn't make it to the roster already is more likely to come back in MK12, in any case.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
It either has to be a Shao Kahn trailer (judging by the fact they gave us an intro for him today) or the Kombat Pack reveal going off their past record. Or both I guess.
I think Shao Kahn is a possibility... thankfully leakers are going to do the breakdown before Monday lmao

Kombat Pack reveal would be great. I don't understand what's up with all the secrecy with seven days left to launch.

Should we expect a launch trailer this week?

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
You appear to be in for a world of disappointment my friend.
Ehhhhhhhhh...idk, man.
If tomorrow comes and we get Shang, Sindel, Kenny McCormick, the Iiconics, and Beto O'Rourke, or some other six-pack of characters...i have Frost. I am really okay no matter what.
But I'm not letting go of my delusion just yet.

CallMeTetris

draxx them sklounst
The only thing with even a shred of likelihood is the KP trailer tomorrow and maaaaaaybe SIndel, but that's no different than any other random speculation. Including not one but TWO characters from the previous game as dlc doesn't line up with their usual MO at all.

Wouldn't this go directly against how they publicly announced that Shang Tsung would be the game's first released DLC character? That alone makes KP1 consisting of these 3 characters seem like bullshit to me.

Edit: For some reason I thought this leak was suggesting that KP1 only consisted of these characters and nothing more.

Last edited:

pure.Wasted

Wouldn't this go directly against how they publicly announced that Shang Tsung would be the game's first released DLC character? That alone makes KP1 consisting of these 3 characters seem like bullshit to me.
Hmm? I don't follow your thinking.