What's new

Kombat League skill level seems much higher

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
You’re probably just not used to the match up. Maybe lab a bit, you might see him again.
I'm used to searing rage, but I don't feel like Reborn is that much different. The dude was just blocking a lot so I started grabbing more but shit was annoying.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
The reason it is tough is not evo... it is simply because the Matchmaking is keeping up and not resetting per KL or even from just normal ranked.

THus... you aren't getting random noobs on your way to diff ranks.

That is it.

Everything anyone else posts is legit false.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
The reason it is tough is not evo... it is simply because the Matchmaking is keeping up and not resetting per KL or even from just normal ranked.

THus... you aren't getting random noobs on your way to diff ranks.

That is it.

Everything anyone else posts is legit false.
Nope, the skill level dropped waaaaay down all of a sudden today when everybody left for EVO.

It wasn’t like a gradual dropoff — it practically instantly fell off the cliff back to normal or below within one day.

Last edited:

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
Nope, the skill level dropped waaaaay down all of a sudden today when everybody left for EVO.

It wasn’t like a gradual dropoff — it practically instantly fell off the cliff back to normal or below within one day.
that just means YOU are up there where those guys live

good for you!

Everyone else saying stuff like that, probably not so much.

ChoseDeath

Seriously Casual Player.
I THINK I was 67-51 or something and high end Grand Master last season. I'm rocking a solid 19-19 right now, and by God I EARNED those wins, lol. Very interesting, this new dynamic.

I’m 20-7 with Kano, I think kasual has harder comp. but than I’m also dealing with bs load outs.
No, I noticed causal matches are harder too. That's mainly because loadouts like you said, and if you unintentionally make someone mad they go full tryhard and start playing cheap ass, then they won't rematch you. Even if they only beat you once they tbag, fatality, then leave leave. I got most of my hatemail from playing casual.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I love how you block people who are just asses and you get matched up with them shortly after in kl anyway or the next day....this is for all consoles btw I guess the big 3 and PC dont know what block means.

Lol@ the dude who said single player sucks nah tot are fun, story is by far the best out of any fg, krypt is fun but grindy but what game isnt a grind? Sure it could be improved but then so can online problems and character balanced kl is literally just counterpick or top tier league with busted tier characters half the time being picked vs my mids, yeah so much fun snd ehen I win only to have cheaters no less. At least single player I went get pulled on or some asshat teabagging or sending me hatemail for winning etc. Single player is lots of fun to give online a break. If it wasnt there wouldn't be thousands of vids on it streamed as well as guides.

Last edited: